Season 3 DVD Set Release info

fathead

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2967

Dukes of Hazzard, The - 3rd Season release jumps onto shelves before big-screen film hits

Posted by Gord Lacey 2/23/2005

Warner Bros has put the pedal to the metal to get The Dukes of Hazzard season three into stores shortly before the new movie hits theaters. The third season will hit store shelves on May 31, just 4 months after season 2, and roughly 3 weeks before the theatrical movie starring Sean William Scott (Luke), Johnny Knoxville (Bo), Burt Reynolds (Boss Hogg), Willie Nelson (Uncle Jessie) and Jessica Simpsons (Daisy) hits the big screen. The set even comes with a free movie ticket!

The specs for the set haven't changed from previous releases; full frame (1.33:1) video, with an English Mono audio track (English, French and Spanish subtitles). There will be 23 episodes on 4 DVDs (DVD-18 - double-sided, dual-layer).

Here's the disc breakdown:

Disc 1

* Carnival of Thrills (1)

* Carnival of Thrills (2)

* Enos Strate to the Top

* The Hazzardville Horror

* And in This Corner, Luke Duke

* The Late JD Hogg

Disc 2

* Uncle Boss

* Baa, Baa, White Sheep

* Mrs. Roscoe P. Coltrane

* The Great Santa Claus Chase

* Good Neighbors Duke

* State of the County

Disc 3

* The Legacy

* Duke vs. Duke

* My Son, Bo Hogg

* To Catch a Duke

* Along Came a Duke

* By-Line, Daisy Duke

Disc 4

* The Return of Hughie Hogg

* By, Bye, Boss

* he Great Hazzard Hijack

* The Hack of Hazzard

* The Canterbury Crock

We couldn't find a list of bonus material for the set, but Warner Bros has mentioned that there will be some on disc 4. We'll have more on that, and cover art, when it's made available.

• 2 weeks later...

While we're on the subject of season three, what's your favorite episodes of season three!

My favorites are: Hazzardville Horror, Carnival of Thrills, And in this Corner Luke Duke, Uncle Boss, Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane, Baa Baa White Sheep. Actually, there's a lot of great episodes in this season.

I wonder who will be on the cover of season five since Coy & Vance and Bo & Luke both appeared in the season. I plan to buy all seven seasons.