August 11, 201412 yr Hello everyone my name is ken and I'm new to this site I've been a fan of the duke boys for many years I grew up watching the dukes heck that's how I learned to drive lol any how I'm hear to start my new venture in a restoration project so I am looking for a project or even a restored one right now I have a knightrider replica that I built fully Funtional kitt between the general lee and kitt these to cars were my favs growing up but I think it's time to sell or possably trade my knightrider car off I'm interested in seeing if anyone would entertain the possability of a trade but if not I need a project car does not need to drive but would like to have a fair body hanks for your time
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.