Tonight On The Dukes : Bo and Luke are missing everyone can't help but fear the worst could this be Hazzard's tragedy or worse.

It All started on a nice peaceful day in Hazzard it was one of rare day's when nothing can go wrong and then it does.

You see Bo and Luke was on their way to the Hazzard Annual Summer Fair they was as happy as clams.

I can't believe the summer fair is here already it's gonna be a blast. said Bo excitingly

" I know what you mean cuz I look forward to it every year". said Luke

Meanwhile two bad dudes who was up to no good was waiting for the boys to drive on by so they can put their plan into action.

" Okay they should be here any minute now you know what to do ?". said Russell

" Don't worry I know their won't be no screw up's ". said Casey

So 15 minutes later the boy's happend to spot a car on the side of the road not realizing that they was walking into a trap.

" Howdy mister what seems to be the problem?". asked Luke

" I don't rightly know she just up and died on me ". said Russell

" Why don't we have a look at her for ya ". said Bo

So While the boys was busy with the car over at the general his partner was sneaking a canister of choloroform into the General.

" Here's the problem sir it looks like you must have gone over a bump your hotwire came off the coil. said Bo

So the guy tried it and the car started up then they thanked the boys and the boys made there way into the General.

One of the bad dudes couldn't help but chuckle as he saw the boy's drive off into the distance.

No sooner did the boys start driving on back to the fair did they start to feel a little funny tired almost.

" Luke if you don't mind I think I"m gonna take a nap wake me when we get there". said Bo

" Okay ( yawn) I don't know about you but I'm starting to feel really sleepy for some reason". said Luke

Luke tried to keep his eyes open but he was having trouble to make matters worse he felt a headache coming on.

15 minutes later Luke's eyes closed and his head was hanging over the stearing wheel the car was going out of control.

Unfortunately the General ended up sliding off the road , into a ditch with the boys knocked out colder then dead mackeral.

And Just who should happen to show up but the dudes the boys tried to help fix their car ".

" Well lookey their they is out colder then two dead Samon's this plan will go off without a hitch. said Russell

" C'mon we best get them fore' someone shows up and spots us ". said Casey

So the guys slowly walked on over to the General an since Luke was the closets Russell got him first he draped Luke over his shoulder and carried him on over to there car and he layed him down into the backseat , then went back to get Bo.

Once Bo was in they got in and took off and where to was yet to be seen .