YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

ethanduke

Hey,

What yall doin?

I am a huge fan of yours. I have almost all of your items and collect anything with your title on it. I never stop watching your shows. I'm 15 years old and I am always made fun of at school for liking you guys. Please let me speak to any one of you so I could live with that satisfaction forever. I just love your show because it always has surprises and I love the car. When I get a job, I'm gonna buy me one just like yours. Please set up a time for me to chat with any one of you or just send me an email because I always wanted to meet you. You guys are like friends to me even though I never met you. All I want is a message. Please send it to my email address at johndeererocks@dodgenet.com

:D

Your fan

Ethan Heitner :lol:

• 1 month later...

<smile> Ethan, thank you for the compliments but I think you're slightly confused... We aren't actors, or involved with the show or its actors (well, most of us aren't, lol). We're just fans, like you. But feel free to show up in chat most any evening and someone will be around eventually. We all like to talk about Dukes!

Welcome young duke. We ain't the actors from the show, (wish i was though, but I do drive a mean car, if you think buicks are mean). I understand getting picked on. My Feance, calls me a Dukes Geek. I feel your pain. But on the bright side, I goto bed and dream of daisy, and all is well. Have fun here, I sure am

• 4 months later...