A clip from my new chapter of "Don't You Recognize Your Own Kin?"

I want to see what everyone thinks of this.

He steps out and laughter fills the room. The lavender dress with pink, yellow and white roses and daisies on it. The waist is stretched to its max and the straps hang down, ripped by his shoulders. He keeps pulling down the skirt, which barely covers his butt. He also kept his boots on which makes all this look even funnier. I start taking pictures. His face is red with embarrassment but once he sees me and what I’m doing, it changes to red with anger. I stand up and laugh harder.

“Luke would you please walk Bo around?†I ask oh so sweetly.

“Of course I can.†He leads him through the tables past everyone.

He’s luck I didn’t say he had to wear heels too. I walk back to the bar and put my camera back in my bag.

“I really hope ya didn’t want that dress back.†I tell Daisy who is holding onto the bar so she doesn’t fall.

“No. I was expectin’ this to happen. The dress wasn’t my favorite anyway. That’s why I chose it.†We look at Bo who made his way to the other end of the room. I laugh and almost fall off the stool. I look at Uncle Jesse and he’s laughing more than we are. I’ve never seen him like this.

So???????