Worst Three Months of Any Dukes Fan

CDoherty95

Hey y'all.

I guess by now most of you know about Al Wyatt Junior's untimely death.

I was recently thinking of Peggy Rea and her first anniversary,and I realised that the Christmas and early spring season is rather a sad time for Dukes fans.

The first Duke member to pass away was Sorrell Booke. He passed away on February 11th in 1994 after aong battle with colon cancer.

Denver Pyle passed away on Christmas Day in 1997,after a long battle with lung cancer.

Waylon Jennings,the beloved balladere (misspelt?) died due to complications of diabetes on February 13th in 2002.

Sweet little Nedra Volz died on January 20th 2003. To date she was and is the oldest Duke member, passing away at the amazing age of 94.

Peggy Rea,who was loved by everybody passed away on February 5th 2011,from motor neuron disease (i thought it was congestive heart failure).

Paul Baxley,who helped make the Dukes what it is today passed away on March 4th 2011. His death,just a month after Peggy's,brought Duke fans closer together.

Now Al Wyatt, who doubled John in the early seasons,and also played various background roles (usually resulting with a pie in the face), and was behind the wheel of most of the cars that came through the Hazzard County Stunt Team and not to mention the famous Grannie Annie train jump.

Although its not a Dukes member,the final episode of the Dukes,Opening Night At The Boars Nest, first aired on February 8th 1985.

Such a sad time for Dukes fans :'(

I never realised how grouped together they were. Last year sadly saw the passing of a few members of the Duke family including the ones you mentioned as well as Christopher Mayer later in the year. I hope that Al Wyatt Jr's death is not an omen of things to come this year. At least we have Cathy's birthday to celebrate on March 1st.

Waylon Jennings,the beloved balladere (misspelt?) ...

Did you think about checking your signature for the correct spelling? ;).