Update From Hazzard

Rebel97

Hey yall. I stumbled onto your site a few weeks ago. I figured I'd give yall another update about the movie. I have two friends who are extras in the movie, so I went to watch them while they were filming today in Clinton. All of the stars were there filming a big scene with about 125 extras outside the courthouse. They also did 2 jumps with the General Lee this morning, one small one with a stunt driver, and another long jump with a dummy in the car. It was pretty exciting seeing the filming up close. I was standing accross the street during the courthouse scene, but wasn't able to see the big jump scene up close. Some of the productions assistants were pretty anal about everything. They wouldn't let anyone within a block of the street during the big jump scene for safety reasons. I have some really good pics that I'll try to put up for you guys. Most of them are of the different cars and props that they're using. I do have one pic of the Gen. Lee in the air that a freind of mine took when they did a jump scene last week. It was really interesting to see all the behind the scenes stuff. From what all the extras were saying, the stars have been really nice to everyone. Willie Nelson was signing autographs and taking pictures this morning, and a friend of mine talked to Johnny Knoxville and took a pic with him yesterday. Everyone who met them said they were all pretty cool. They said that filming was suppossed to end the last part of next week and that the movie is coming out in June. I'll try to give yall some more first hand updates whenever I hear more. Take care.

Hey man that sounds exciting. I was an extra in the Erwingville Race track scenes. Iw as wondering if you would send me a couple of your pictures. I would love to see the general flying throught the air. I ahve some shots from the Race track if you want to trade. Email me and let me know...My email address is Tig700@hotmail.com. Thanks and cant wait to here from you.