Hi From A New Friend

Hi Everyone,

I'm Carolyn. Some of you may have remembered me from ages back as "IRideWithTheDukeBoys". I'm glad to say I'm an improved person since, though I'll never ever give up my Dukes for anything. I'm sorry I've been away so long, so many new things have happened. I quit my job, and the head honcho of my employment agency says I can look forward to the new one of my dreams...at the Walt Disney World Resort in my home state of Florida! Just a little paperwork collecting and a slice of red tape here and there, and I'm in! I'm also an aspiring writer who plans to write mostly about travel.

I'm a lover of country (fave group--The Oak Ridge Boys, I grew up with them), martial arts, nostalgia, and of course, I've watched the Dukes since childhood, having a crush on John Schneider since age 7, a crush that has never faded.

I'm determined to become more active on this community no matter what. So glad to be back in Hazzard! With time, I'll tell you where to find me on Twitter and Facebook, and you can take a peek at my blog which tells about my life as I grow into becoming a Disney Cast Member!