Every now and then we see a Dukes of Hazzard collectible on ebay that's worth attention, due to it's unique nature and scarcity. This toy Dukes of Hazzard dashboard and toy guitar fit the bill. They're also expensive! As a rule of thumb, big prices are only justified if the item is in mint condition and the popularity/rarity of the item gives it a good chance of increasing in value.

While this ain't "Dukes Antique Road Show", and we can't promise what this stuff might be worth in the future, it may be of interest to the serious Dukes of Hazzard collector:

Toy dashboard

Toy guitar

Yeehaw!

Holy bleep!!! $200 for the gee-tar?? *whimper* I had one of those once! And in my reckless youth it got trashed. I held on to it but finally pitched it a few years ago because there was no way I could restore it, the stickers had all been torn off, strings were long gone, couple of the tuning keys were broken/missing and the guitar head was broken but secured to the rest of the guitar with duct tape.

*whimper*

Good memories tho'. I loved that thing. I eventually got a real guitar and learned to play.

Thank you Waylon Jennings. :D