Welcome Back Bo and Luke

Hey y'all.

I've just finished watching Welcome Back Bo and Luke.Its always going to be one of my favourite episodes,mainly because it was one of the first ones i can remember :)

But during the race between the Dukes and Pete Willis,when Rosco and Enos overtake Daisy and crash into each other,as their cars go flying into the lake

a)it would make a great painting

b)as Rosco and Enos are screaming,it sounds as if Enos says "ah-haha oh ****"

Is that just me or does he say oh ****?

a)it would make a great painting

How's this?:

Painting.jpg

b)as Rosco and Enos are screaming,it sounds as if Enos says "ah-haha oh ****"

Is that just me or does he say oh ****?

I see (or should that be hear?) the bit you mean. It's just after Rosco shouts "Get out of the way". That's certainly the only thing that appears on the subtitles. After listening to it a couple of times I'd say it's just gibberish that happens to sound like what you heard.

Sorry I didn't realise that swear words were censored but its oh s***

I found that myself when I tried to post a link in the thread 'Manure . . . An Interesting Fact'. The page I was trying to link to had the same word in the URL. Still, HazzardNet is a family-friendly site, so no complaints.

How's this?:

Painting.jpg

I see (or should that be hear?) the bit you mean. It's just after Rosco shouts "Get out of the way". That's certainly the only thing that appears on the subtitles. After listening to it a couple of times I'd say it's just gibberish that happens to sound like what you heard.

I found that myself when I tried to post a link in the thread 'Manure . . . An Interesting Fact'. The page I was trying to link to had the same word in the URL. Still, HazzardNet is a family-friendly site, so no complaints.

Wow thanks HossC,once again you amazed me with how quickly you managed to get a screencap and check out my query :)