Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

David Says "I'm her fiance David Jethro Bodine son of Jethro Bodine and were getting married September 25th, but I don't know if we can get it all planned by then now. It's labor day weekend allreadry now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy laughed "well my little brunette fire cracker, miss Lydia Strate, and daddys boy beyond beleif David Strate"

Daisy laughed "well my little brunette fire cracker, miss Lydia Strate, and daddys boy beyond beleif David Strate"

David Says "Hi to the pair and says I'm going to be your cousin through marriage in less than a month now how does that sound to the two of you now."

Daisy said "yeah"

Julie Says "Angel when you was little you asked why Boss always wore white, and then you went on and asked was it the only color available now. I was embrassed as well, but he just looked at you as well and everybody was laughing as well. You was only three years old at the time now as well."

Julie Says "Angel when you was little you asked why Boss always wore white, and then you went on and asked was it the only color available now. I was embrassed as well, but he just looked at you as well and everybody was laughing as well. You was only three years old at the time now as well."

Daisy said "i remember that i came in to ask for a raise, and then she asked me why i was wearin shorts so short"

Daisy said "i remember that i came in to ask for a raise, and then she asked me why i was wearin shorts so short"

Julie Says "Oh yeah she was full of questions my Angel now Daisy!" David was smiling about what he future wife did when she was three year old now.

Daisy said "Angel, you had a active curiosity"

David Says "Kinda of like Nathaniel asking what is said about the one desk at Wal-Mart and she asked the lady question after question it was funny there was people waiting on Refunds and Angel had gotten done with trying on clothes and couldn't stop laughin as well."

Angel Says "Honey it was funny now."

David Says "Kinda of like Nathaniel asking what is said about the one desk at Wal-Mart and she asked the lady question after question it was funny there was people waiting on Refunds and Angel had gotten done with trying on clothes and couldn't stop laughin as well."

Angel Says "Honey it was funny now."

Daisy said "i heard that story"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.