Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Angel said "me too"

Cassidy Says "Good for you Angel."

Ashley Says "Not me, I want to know who's old baby clothes to get rid now as well there four in half now and those might a little worn out now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

David said "well we can always sell the old stuff" and turned to Angel

Angel Says "Oh I gave my old stuff to Clay and Sam for their new baby now David, I want a girl real bad honey and well if we have a boy well we'll just buy new that's all. Well except for a infant size leather jacket Dad bought for Nathaniel now."

Angel Says "Oh I gave my old stuff to Clay and Sam for their new baby now David, I want a girl real bad honey and well if we have a boy well we'll just buy new that's all. Well except for a infant size leather jacket Dad bought for Nathaniel now."

Cassidy laughed

Micheal said "congrats David"

David and Angel had arrived back along with Salena, Cassidy, Ashley and Matt and the twins as well.

Angel walks in and Says "Dad we set a date for the wedding while we was in Berea now and it's September 25th of this year I know it's going to be a rush but Aunt Daisy says here they can plan a wedding in a week now."

David and Angel had arrived back along with Salena, Cassidy, Ashley and Matt and the twins as well.

Angel walks in and Says "Dad we set a date for the wedding while we was in Berea now and it's September 25th of this year I know it's going to be a rush but Aunt Daisy says here they can plan a wedding in a week now."

Michael said "with help from Daisy Strate a wedding would be planned in a day"

Michael said "with help from Daisy Strate a wedding would be planned in a day"

David Says "My father Jethro Bodine will be here for the wedding, and he's single again he has a unusaul of way courting a girl her he just picks them up now. Honest truth now, Mom died five years ago and I miss her as well."

Micheal said "i know ya do"

David Says "I am the second oldest out of five brother Mom always wanted a girl never got a daughter now and my older brother is Jethro Jr. and there's Jed, Joshua and Joseph I know all except me all J's as well. I sure hope that we get a daughter now my family needs some girls allreadry and all I have so far is Nephews as well."

David Says "I am the second oldest out of five brother Mom always wanted a girl never got a daughter now and my older brother is Jethro Jr. and there's Jed, Joshua and Joseph I know all except me all J's as well. I sure hope that we get a daughter now my family needs some girls allreadry and all I have so far is Nephews as well."

Micheal nodded

Micheal nodded

Angel looked and Says "Wow, your second oldest of five brothers I guess your dad has plenty of chances of keeping the Bodine name going now."

David Says "Him and Mom kept trying for a girl but after the fifth boy they gave up Angel. And yes, sometimes the house growing up sounded like a wrestling match at times as well."

Angel looked and Says "Wow, your second oldest of five brothers I guess your dad has plenty of chances of keeping the Bodine name going now."

David Says "Him and Mom kept trying for a girl but after the fifth boy they gave up Angel. And yes, sometimes the house growing up sounded like a wrestling match at times as well."

Angel laughed

Angel laughed

David Says "Mom and Dad just gave up after Joseph was born and look at each other and told them they was happy with five sons and never regretted but I wish you could've met my Mom thow Angel she's been gone five years now. She always said that having five daughter-in-laws would make up for not having a daughter now and well she smiled and also said she might have a granddaughter eventually."

David Says "Mom and Dad just gave up after Joseph was born and look at each other and told them they was happy with five sons and never regretted but I wish you could've met my Mom thow Angel she's been gone five years now. She always said that having five daughter-in-laws would make up for not having a daughter now and well she smiled and also said she might have a granddaughter eventually."

Angel smiled

Angel smiled

David Says "Angel I wonder why Cassidy keeps thinking your having a girl you know I would absolutely delighted with a girl now. But a son wouldn't be bad as well and I love you so much right now as well."

Angel said "i might be having a girl"

David Says "If you want to find out it's okay, but you don't want to find out it's allright as well it's up to you Angel your pregnancy now. But if I did find out I was having a girl before she was born I might be bragging to all my brothers and my father as well."

David Says "If you want to find out it's okay, but you don't want to find out it's allright as well it's up to you Angel your pregnancy now. But if I did find out I was having a girl before she was born I might be bragging to all my brothers and my father as well."

Angel says "thats fine"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.