Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Matt says "uh huh"

Angel Says "Cassidy quit being modest now you also might to the youngest person to run for Councilwoman now as well in the history of Hazzard County as well."

Cassidy Says "Oh yeah I forget about that Angel thanks I think your more proud than I am right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Cassidy quit being modest now you also might to the youngest person to run for Councilwoman now as well in the history of Hazzard County as well."

Cassidy Says "Oh yeah I forget about that Angel thanks I think your more proud than I am right now."

Angel nodds

Cassidy laughs

Angel Says "She's laughing because she doesn't have any for you to wear Ashley."

Ashley Says "Then I will make you some before we leave for everybody now as well Cassidy you got to get the word out as well if you want to get elected as well."

Angel Says "She's laughing because she doesn't have any for you to wear Ashley."

Ashley Says "Then I will make you some before we leave for everybody now as well Cassidy you got to get the word out as well if you want to get elected as well."

Cassidy said "i know "

Ashley nodds

Angel Says "I miss Nathaniel right now we left him with Mom and Dad for the trip and Ashley this is my fiance David Jethro Bodine and this is my cousin Ashley and her husband Matt and their twin Daisy and Enos."

Cassidy Says "When Mom and Dad was expecting Bo Jr, I had feeling they was having a boy as well. And Angel I think you might get that girl you've been wanting as well."

Angel said "well you were wrong about Sams baby when she had Angelica, i dont know if i should trust ya"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.