Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

It seems that Angel's dizzyness was getting better and she and David went to Cleveland for The Air Show and had met Ashley and Matt at their place in Berea as well. Cassidy had came as well, along with Salena, and Amber and it seems that all the new babies were doing and Shannon had a feeling she has having another son right now as well. Angel was hoping for a daughter but she didn't want to find out and ruin the surprize for her and David right now as well. She had a hard time dealing with getting the Wedding Plans started but she knew they going to have to Start this before she was too pregnant for a wedding as well right now.

Luke and Lizzy had brought home Baby Dawn Cynthia and Little Trigger kept getting bigger as well quite a runner and a jumper as well which had Cassidy excited what the pair run as well. Cassidy had taken the weekend away from campaigning she didn't know that a run for Councilwoman would be so much work as well. But her family was helping and her father voltunnered to be Campaign manager and Hughie actually tried to bring up what happened four years and she wanted to bring up what he did but her father told her to play fair and don't start slinging mud just because her opponent is right now as well. Julie was thinking about Angel and David's wedding as well and when Micheal walks her down the aisle as well they still haven't set a date yet as well it seems to her they had better hurry up right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke

It seems that Angel's dizzyness was getting better and she and David went to Cleveland for The Air Show and had met Ashley and Matt at their place in Berea as well. Cassidy had came as well, along with Salena, and Amber and it seems that all the new babies were doing and Shannon had a feeling she has having another son right now as well. Angel was hoping for a daughter but she didn't want to find out and ruin the surprize for her and David right now as well. She had a hard time dealing with getting the Wedding Plans started but she knew they going to have to Start this before she was too pregnant for a wedding as well right now.

Luke and Lizzy had brought home Baby Dawn Cynthia and Little Trigger kept getting bigger as well quite a runner and a jumper as well which had Cassidy excited what the pair run as well. Cassidy had taken the weekend away from campaigning she didn't know that a run for Councilwoman would be so much work as well. But her family was helping and her father voltunnered to be Campaign manager and Hughie actually tried to bring up what happened four years and she wanted to bring up what he did but her father told her to play fair and don't start slinging mud just because her opponent is right now as well. Julie was thinking about Angel and David's wedding as well and when Micheal walks her down the aisle as well they still haven't set a date yet as well it seems to her they had better hurry up right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke

and by then Daisy and Enos added another member to the Strate family tree

Angel Says "Girls I love my diamond right now glad the morning sickness and the dizzy spells are over as well."

Ashley Says "Oh I'm glad I'm just having one Angel, have they done a ultrasound for you yet are you sure your just having one. Think about Your Mom is twin, and she had twins so I yes I know your not a twin yourself just think it about for a while now as well. And Cassidy the pictures of Little Trigger are so cute he's getting big as well who do you give Lounge Lizard her first foal do as well."

Angel Says "Oh she's stayed at Aunt Lizzy's and Uncle Luke's as well and I ride when I can but not much now since I am pregnant and that Philly she is really something as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Girls I love my diamond right now glad the morning sickness and the dizzy spells are over as well."

Ashley Says "Oh I'm glad I'm just having one Angel, have they done a ultrasound for you yet are you sure your just having one. Think about Your Mom is twin, and she had twins so I yes I know your not a twin yourself just think it about for a while now as well. And Cassidy the pictures of Little Trigger are so cute he's getting big as well who do you give Lounge Lizard her first foal do as well."

Angel Says "Oh she's stayed at Aunt Lizzy's and Uncle Luke's as well and I ride when I can but not much now since I am pregnant and that Philly she is really something as well."

Ashley just smiles

Ashley just smiles

Angel Says "Ashley why don't you and your family come out to Hazzard and take a look at the horse and well I think that Uncle Bo is finally realizing that Cassidy is more than just his oldest daughter right now as well."

Angel Says "Ashley why don't you and your family come out to Hazzard and take a look at the horse and well I think that Uncle Bo is finally realizing that Cassidy is more than just his oldest daughter right now as well."

Ashley said "sure okay, and i wanna visit the others too"

Ashley said "sure okay, and i wanna visit the others too"

Angel Says "Okay can't forget about Grandpa and Aunt Lulu as well now. Hey listen maybe we ought to check out our Great-Grandparents graves and pay our respects as well."

Matt look and he see's Daisy and Enos come running and Says "Yes, kids there here as well oh they was napping Ashley now but now anymore now."

Daisy sighed "i want Aunt Daisy...lets go to Hazzard"

Matt said "they just love to see everyone in Hazzard Angel, and they really like to play with there cousins Angelica, David and Lydia and the rest of em"

Daisy sighed "i want Aunt Daisy...lets go to Hazzard"

Matt said "they just love to see everyone in Hazzard Angel, and they really like to play with there cousins Angelica, David and Lydia and the rest of em"

Ashley Says "Well allright but I was planning on the Airshow but the heck now I do got family in Hazzard now as well."

Cassidy Says "Well I know everybody always ask where I got the name Lounge Lizard from for Trigger's daughter now and well I looked a theusaurus and found it and like it that's all."

Ashley Says "Well allright but I was planning on the Airshow but the heck now I do got family in Hazzard now as well."

Cassidy Says "Well I know everybody always ask where I got the name Lounge Lizard from for Trigger's daughter now and well I looked a theusaurus and found it and like it that's all."

Matt laughes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.