Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

David said "theres 5 kids with the same birthday party, thats gonna be one heck of a birthday party"

Angel Says "Should've seen the first birthday with all five now the lawn became covered with wrapping paper David. Grandpa took a picture of it for family history as well and got one with all the kids together no matter how young or how old as well."

Julie comes back and Says "David take a look at the birthday party the wonderful groups shots are in here and I think Dad can tell who the kids are as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Should've seen the first birthday with all five now the lawn became covered with wrapping paper David. Grandpa took a picture of it for family history as well and got one with all the kids together no matter how young or how old as well."

Julie comes back and Says "David take a look at the birthday party the wonderful groups shots are in here and I think Dad can tell who the kids are as well."

Michael said "Angelica loves to pull on peoples hair if its long enough"

Michael said "Angelica loves to pull on peoples hair if its long enough"

David Says "Oh that reminds me to get a haircut before I meet her now as well. Wow great pictures who are all the kids now and who's blonde guy with your cousin I'm guessing her right now."

Michael laughes

David gets a page with Ashley and Matt and Says "Hey Grandpa who's the girl that looks like Angel and this blonde haired guy with her right now never seen them around Hazzard before or you don't mind I'm practically married to Angel now."

David gets a page with Ashley and Matt and Says "Hey Grandpa who's the girl that looks like Angel and this blonde haired guy with her right now never seen them around Hazzard before or you don't mind I'm practically married to Angel now."

Michael said "i forgot who that was"

Michael said "i forgot who that was"

Julie took a look and Says "Oh that's Cosmo's daughter Ashley and her husband Matt and her twins Little Daisy and Little Enos and Matt's a gem as well you haven't seen them here because they live in Berea, Ohio and Ashley claims she just loves it there."

Julie took a look and Says "Oh that's Cosmo's daughter Ashley and her husband Matt and her twins Little Daisy and Little Enos and Matt's a gem as well you haven't seen them here because they live in Berea, Ohio and Ashley claims she just loves it there."

David said "oh"

David said "thats wrong"

Julie Says "Well you see Cosmos if Dad's oldest and you see he was here a few days ago and wanted to get in contact with Ashley but couldn't and wanted to stop in Berea and see her as well. Oh by the way that little firecracker has the same birthday as Angel as well."

Julie Says "Well you see Cosmos if Dad's oldest and you see he was here a few days ago and wanted to get in contact with Ashley but couldn't and wanted to stop in Berea and see her as well. Oh by the way that little firecracker has the same birthday as Angel as well."

David said "cool"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.