Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Nathaniel nodds

Ashley had called up her Aunt Julie and Uncle Micheal's house and when Julie answered She Says "Hey How's Angel doing oh pregnancy is miserable but not for long now as well I don't want my baby to come early and Matt wouldn't dare do what Jack did to me as well."

Julie Says "Angel's pregnant and she's beeen in bed all day because she's dizzy and well I know but it's her life Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley had called up her Aunt Julie and Uncle Micheal's house and when Julie answered She Says "Hey How's Angel doing oh pregnancy is miserable but not for long now as well I don't want my baby to come early and Matt wouldn't dare do what Jack did to me as well."

Julie Says "Angel's pregnant and she's beeen in bed all day because she's dizzy and well I know but it's her life Ashley."

Ashley said "theres somethin in the water in Hazzard"

Ashley said "theres somethin in the water in Hazzard"

Julie Says "I know and well there's this guy she met during lamanze class over four years ago named David he's real nice and well she's think when she tells him he's going propose as well."

Ashley said "lamaze class, how promising"

Julie Says "Well she's been dating him for anybody six months it took a while for them to get together now and she knows that he's not a Beaudry right now as well and actually hate to tell you this but when she started going on with Dad checked him out and Micheal as well Ashley. Well his name his David Jethro Bodine have you heard of him the name sounds familier to me right now as well."

Julie Says "Well she's been dating him for anybody six months it took a while for them to get together now and she knows that he's not a Beaudry right now as well and actually hate to tell you this but when she started going on with Dad checked him out and Micheal as well Ashley. Well his name his David Jethro Bodine have you heard of him the name sounds familier to me right now as well."

Ashley said "uh no it dont"

Ashley said "uh no it dont"

Julie Says "Ashley is father is Jethro Bodine, and his Uncle made a fortune on Oil a man named Jed Clampett some hillbillies made rich in Arkansas I think now but I'm not sure now. Yeah she is dating J.D. Bodine in other words now as well."

Julie Says "Ashley is father is Jethro Bodine, and his Uncle made a fortune on Oil a man named Jed Clampett some hillbillies made rich in Arkansas I think now but I'm not sure now. Yeah she is dating J.D. Bodine in other words now as well."

Ashley said "a hillbilly, how nice"

Ashley said " there getting cuter everyday"

Julie Says "So are mine as well, and Christopher him and Nathaniel do everything together and right now were watching Mike and Sarah's daughter Annabel she's so cute me and Micheal got five kids and two grandchildren and another on the way right now."

Julie Says "So are mine as well, and Christopher him and Nathaniel do everything together and right now were watching Mike and Sarah's daughter Annabel she's so cute me and Micheal got five kids and two grandchildren and another on the way right now."

Ashley said "oh wow, well your about to get a new neice from Sam and Clay and you just got a new nephew from Daisy and Enos"

Ashley said "oh wow, well your about to get a new neice from Sam and Clay and you just got a new nephew from Daisy and Enos"

Julie Says "Lizzy and Luke had a daughter and named her Dawn Cynthia and my brother and his wife Shannon are expecting again I know."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.