Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Michael said "i heard about it"

Julie Says "It don't matter were married and have five kids as well. You know I tell people were married more than five years and have five kids allreadry I get the strangest looks as well. At then I have to explain that when we met you had an adult son and I had a teenager daughter and that the other three came later."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "It don't matter were married and have five kids as well. You know I tell people were married more than five years and have five kids allreadry I get the strangest looks as well. At then I have to explain that when we met you had an adult son and I had a teenager daughter and that the other three came later."

Michael said "thats just confusing"

Michael says "yes, yes you are"

Julie Says "Oh Honey the girls have ballet in a hour I'm sorry about it but it's important they actually like going and the Christopher and Nathaniel have story time as well. Oh can you drop them off I want to stay with Angel today if you don't mind."

Julie Says "Oh Honey the girls have ballet in a hour I'm sorry about it but it's important they actually like going and the Christopher and Nathaniel have story time as well. Oh can you drop them off I want to stay with Angel today if you don't mind."

Michael said "yes of course"

Michael said "but Clay does...Daisy said he watches over his shoulder every five minutes"

Julie Says "Well Angel has finally stopped doing that I'm glad she's happy with her son and she has her protection in the glove of her car as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.