Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Micheal came in "Angel are you pregnant?"

Angel Says "What makes you say that Mom?"

Julie looks and Says "You zonked out last night actually on the way home, and I had to put Nathaniel to bed for you. And you was dizzy last night and couldn't drive and well that was morning sickness I've had four kids now Angel."

Angel Says "Okay I am, but look I'm about to tell David and well he loves me and I love him and well I don't think he's after my trust fund like Jason was now as well. And I don't think I can make it in to work yet I'm calling to call Mz. Tizdale and try to explain without telling her right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "What makes you say that Mom?"

Julie looks and Says "You zonked out last night actually on the way home, and I had to put Nathaniel to bed for you. And you was dizzy last night and couldn't drive and well that was morning sickness I've had four kids now Angel."

Angel Says "Okay I am, but look I'm about to tell David and well he loves me and I love him and well I don't think he's after my trust fund like Jason was now as well. And I don't think I can make it in to work yet I'm calling to call Mz. Tizdale and try to explain without telling her right now as well."

Michael said "ill help you"

Michael said "ill help you"

Angel smiled and Says " I just called you Mom uh listen Dad I was sorry but Mom was right behind and she just took over as well you know how Mom is now."

Julie Says "Uh listen your dizzy right then, you should get back to bed and leave Nathaniel and we tell Mz. Tizdale your not feeling well and won't mention the actual reason now as well."

Angel Says "Mom and Dad your not Mad right now?"

Angel smiled and Says " I just called you Mom uh listen Dad I was sorry but Mom was right behind and she just took over as well you know how Mom is now."

Julie Says "Uh listen your dizzy right then, you should get back to bed and leave Nathaniel and we tell Mz. Tizdale your not feeling well and won't mention the actual reason now as well."

Angel Says "Mom and Dad your not Mad right now?"

Michael said "we cant control your life and what you do with it"

Michael nodded and helped Angel to her bed

Angel was asleep fast she was never this tired before now.

In The Kitchen, Julie Says "Let's not tell Dad for a while he doesn't need to know right now he think she going to school in the fall. He doesn't even know those plans are gone and he doesn't need to know right now that's shes pregnant as well."

Angel was asleep fast she was never this tired before now.

In The Kitchen, Julie Says "Let's not tell Dad for a while he doesn't need to know right now he think she going to school in the fall. He doesn't even know those plans are gone and he doesn't need to know right now that's shes pregnant as well."

Michael nodded

Michael nodded

Julie Says "Micheal listen she's our daughter but his Granddaughter and we got to remember that as well when she deals with Nathaniel that he's our Grandson but her son as well. So we should deal with this right now ourselves nobody needs to know for a while now besides he might overreact and I'm actually getting along with as well."

Julie Says "Micheal listen she's our daughter but his Granddaughter and we got to remember that as well when she deals with Nathaniel that he's our Grandson but her son as well. So we should deal with this right now ourselves nobody needs to know for a while now besides he might overreact and I'm actually getting along with as well."

Michael said "okay Julie, we wont tell him"

Michael said "i know"

Julie Says "Listen can you go to the Wal-Mart in Atlanta less people that we know shop there besides close by would raise questions. That's we need is a rumor that I'm pregnant again which ain't possible right now as well."

Julie Says "Listen can you go to the Wal-Mart in Atlanta less people that we know shop there besides close by would raise questions. That's we need is a rumor that I'm pregnant again which ain't possible right now as well."

Michael nodded and left for the Atlanta Wal-Mart

Michael nodded and left for the Atlanta Wal-Mart

Julie watched him leave and noticed her daughter had different prescription for seizures at least she was taking care of her health as well. She had read the warning label will make you drowsy now she knew why she couldn't work today she was tired and dizzy as well.

Julie watched him leave and noticed her daughter had different prescription for seizures at least she was taking care of her health as well. She had read the warning label will make you drowsy now she knew why she couldn't work today she was tired and dizzy as well.

Angel was still asleep

Angel was still asleep

Julie had wandered if Angel was going to have a daughter next or lose this baby she knows that somehow the first baby with her family is easy but the second on is very hard as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.