Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Michael helps her to the car

Angel Says "Thank You" and falls asleep on the way home and Nathaniel is asleep as well. Micheal has a idea what is going on with Angel right now but he doesn't want to say anything to his wife right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"That she is." Lizzy comments. "That she is."

Julie see's Micheal carry Nathaniel in and watches him carry Angel in and She Says "What's wrong honey she is asleep right now as well?" Micheal Says "I don't know I think our oldest daughter is pregnant again but I'm for sure she had Daisy call and they told she needed a ride and then when I came she was dizzy and says I can't drive but Lizzy and Daisy isn't saying something right now as well. You know those can keep a secret real good as well." Julie Says "Well okay, just wake up Angel and I'll tuck in Nathaniel for her as well okay honey."

Julie see's Micheal carry Nathaniel in and watches him carry Angel in and She Says "What's wrong honey she is asleep right now as well?" Micheal Says "I don't know I think our oldest daughter is pregnant again but I'm for sure she had Daisy call and they told she needed a ride and then when I came she was dizzy and says I can't drive but Lizzy and Daisy isn't saying something right now as well. You know those can keep a secret real good as well." Julie Says "Well okay, just wake up Angel and I'll tuck in Nathaniel for her as well okay honey."

Michael nodds

Michael nodded "shes pregnant"

Julie Says "I think she is right now, but we can't say nothing right now. When's ready to tell us act surprized and besides she might be just really tired right now as well, I know you wanted to her to finish college but she expense and now with Nathaniel as well it doesn't help honey."

Julie Says "I think she is right now, but we can't say nothing right now. When's ready to tell us act surprized and besides she might be just really tired right now as well, I know you wanted to her to finish college but she expense and now with Nathaniel as well it doesn't help honey."

Micheal sighed

Julie nodded

Julie Says "Oh yeah I got some Ginger Ale funny I used to like that when I was pregnant everytime it was the only thing that worked as well."

Angel Says "Well I just like it right now Mom that's all."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.