Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "i couldnt work when i was pregnant with Macy.. Enos had to work"

Angel Says "Can pregnancy do that sometimes how I am going to deal with this and my job at the post as well Aunt Daisy? Doc Applby switched me to the anti-seizure medicine for when your pregnant and just said congrulations now I get it but I think this time around it's making me dizzy now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Can pregnancy do that sometimes how I am going to deal with this and my job at the post as well Aunt Daisy? Doc Applby switched me to the anti-seizure medicine for when your pregnant and just said congrulations now I get it but I think this time around it's making me dizzy now."

Daisy said "i dont know Angel"

Daisy said "i dont know Angel"

Angel Says "Mom and Dad ain't going to be happy and now I got to tell David about the baby as well he'll probaly propose as well but I don't know the last time somebody did that look what he was after as well."

Daisy said "whose David?"

Angel Says "This guy that I truly know and have been friends with him ever since I found I was pregnant with Angel as well. You see he was in my lamanze class well him and his girlfriend and she has the baby and turned out she wasn't his as well. Well a little while after I had Nathaniel we was talking and just talking and well about six months we started going out and he's really nice and he likes my son as well. He loves kids as well he doesn't have any but he said that somethings aren't meant to be as well."

Angel Says "This guy that I truly know and have been friends with him ever since I found I was pregnant with Angel as well. You see he was in my lamanze class well him and his girlfriend and she has the baby and turned out she wasn't his as well. Well a little while after I had Nathaniel we was talking and just talking and well about six months we started going out and he's really nice and he likes my son as well. He loves kids as well he doesn't have any but he said that somethings aren't meant to be as well."

Daisy sighed "oh my gosh dang you Angel"

Daisy sighed "Angel.. think about this for awhile.. dont jump into anything"

Angel Says "Can I least talk to a docter maybe Doc Applby is wrong after all and it's just the medicine right now as well?"

the doctor confirmed she was pregnant and gave her something to stop the dizzyness

Angel tried to stand up again just to use the bathroom but had a real hard time with it as well. She looked and Says "When it will work I can't work being like this doc."

Daisy said "ill call your dad"

Angel Says "Don't mention that I'm pregnant right now he's allreadry mad that I'm not going back to college like I said but I can't afford college with my prescriptions and Nathaniel's as well."

Daisy said "just come pick her up!"

Micheal Says "Okay" and he tells Julie and she goes on with playing with kids and he goes for the hospital as well not knowing that Angel is pregnant again as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.