Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Lulu said "just dont go around Daisy and Lizzy"

Kramer Says "Okay Lizzy Jackson-Davenport never like me from day one blames me for Julie's twins for coming early as well which wasn't very fair as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Lulu sighed "i dont blame them though"

Kramer accepts the extras his Aunt gives and she has snapshots of everybody's kids as well and Says "Thanks and listen one question will they ever forgive for running out on Ashley now as well."

Lulu said "probably not"

Kramer had a extra picture of CosmosJr. in his soccer uniform and Says "Aunt Lulu a addition to your mantle as well and here and thank you very much I know I being a lousy father to Ashley but I'm trying right now as well. Listen I got to stop for gas and I'll be gone and back to New York as well."

Kramer had a extra picture of CosmosJr. in his soccer uniform and Says "Aunt Lulu a addition to your mantle as well and here and thank you very much I know I being a lousy father to Ashley but I'm trying right now as well. Listen I got to stop for gas and I'll be gone and back to New York as well."

Lulu said "okay"

Lulu sighed and called Daisy

Angel was trying to fight off the dizziness she heard her Uncle Bo talk about that her Aunt Shannon had it when she was pregnant with Bo Jr. and she was doing her best hoping that nobody noticed anything was wrong as well.

Daisy said "are you okay?"

Angel Says "No Way, I'm still dizzy to the point that I can't even stand up right now I think this what Uncle Bo was talking about four years ago now. How did Aunt Shannon and Salena deal with this as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.