Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Rosco said "you'll make things worse!"

Kramer Says "But I haven't seen her since she moved to Berea with Matt and well it irrates me as well. I know I haven't been Father of the Year but I'm trying right now as well and well with my son-in-law it's tough right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Kramer Says "But I haven't seen her since she moved to Berea with Matt and well it irrates me as well. I know I haven't been Father of the Year but I'm trying right now as well and well with my son-in-law it's tough right now as well."

"Sounds like you might need a little more help than you want to admit." Rosco says.

"Sounds like you might need a little more help than you want to admit." Rosco says.

Kramer Says "Dad can you call her and see if she will talk to me she's my daughter but everytime I call Matt answers and he won't even let me talk to my own daughter as well it's very frustating as well. I don't know how you deal with people day in and day out like you without losing your cool as well that boy reminds me of Bo Duke and Jesse Spencer just as stubborn as they are now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

Kramer Says "Dad can you call her and see if she will talk to me she's my daughter but everytime I call Matt answers and he won't even let me talk to my own daughter as well it's very frustating as well. I don't know how you deal with people day in and day out like you without losing your cool as well that boy reminds me of Bo Duke and Jesse Spencer just as stubborn as they are now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

"No I won't. Because as much as I want you to connect with your daughter you've pissed everyone off here so bad that you deserve this." Rosco says.

"No I won't. Because as much as I want you to connect with your daughter you've pissed everyone off here so bad that you deserve this." Rosco says.

Kramer Says "So I deserve too not know if next grandchild it a girl or a boy why does everybody seem to think I don't even care for my daughter I love her with all my heart as well. Your still mad that ran off instead of paying that fine almost five years ago I can tell as well but where you when I was growing up then."

Kramer Says "So I deserve too not know if next grandchild it a girl or a boy why does everybody seem to think I don't even care for my daughter I love her with all my heart as well. Your still mad that ran off instead of paying that fine almost five years ago I can tell as well but where you when I was growing up then."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisyd

"I don't think you deserve not to know about your daughter or grandkids but to be fair I didn't know you were my son until recently. Because you left her high and dry when she needed you the most I do believe you deserve some of this pain." Rosco says.

"I don't think you deserve not to know about your daughter or grandkids but to be fair I didn't know you were my son until recently. Because you left her high and dry when she needed you the most I do believe you deserve some of this pain." Rosco says.

Kramer Says "But Dad what if Daisy, Callie or Julie stopped talking to you and sharing there lifes with you and I love Ashley as well. And this isn't really fair she's like choosing Lizzy over me and I am her father and she looks at Lizzy like a mother and I her parent so I haven't been around much but so what as well."

Kramer Says "But Dad what if Daisy, Callie or Julie stopped talking to you and sharing there lifes with you and I love Ashley as well. And this isn't really fair she's like choosing Lizzy over me and I am her father and she looks at Lizzy like a mother and I her parent so I haven't been around much but so what as well."

Rosco said "thats thier choices Kramer"

Rosco said "thats thier choices Kramer"

Kramer Says "I'm going back to New York and I'll call you I got a soccer game for Cosmos Jr to go and attend come Sunday he wants me to be there as well. Can you least tell me what my sisters are doing sometime at least please I do know they are mys sisters and sometime I can be a real jerk as well."

Kramer Says "I'm going back to New York and I'll call you I got a soccer game for Cosmos Jr to go and attend come Sunday he wants me to be there as well. Can you least tell me what my sisters are doing sometime at least please I do know they are mys sisters and sometime I can be a real jerk as well."

Rosco said "then go"

Rosco said "then go"

Kramer packed his suitcases and knew his Dad was pissed at him right now and didn't know how to repair this right now as well he used to know what to do but he was finding that being the Sheriff's son that happened to screw up a little took alot of work as well. Kramer walked out of his house and drove over to Jesse Duke's house and talked with him for a while and he was going to drive to his Aunt Lulu's and tell her goodbye as well.

Kramer packed his suitcases and knew his Dad was pissed at him right now and didn't know how to repair this right now as well he used to know what to do but he was finding that being the Sheriff's son that happened to screw up a little took alot of work as well. Kramer walked out of his house and drove over to Jesse Duke's house and talked with him for a while and he was going to drive to his Aunt Lulu's and tell her goodbye as well.

Jesse didnt wanna listen to him

Jesse didnt wanna listen to him

Kramer Says "Why doesn't anybody like me now as well? And fine with that I am going to talk to my Aunt Lulu right now? I think Hughie Hogg is getting a better reception than I am right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Jerk, you deserved it and you know it, and just go run back in New York like you did five years ago."

Kramer Says "Hey I did nothing to you as well Cassidy."

Kramer Says "Why doesn't anybody like me now as well? And fine with that I am going to talk to my Aunt Lulu right now? I think Hughie Hogg is getting a better reception than I am right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Jerk, you deserved it and you know it, and just go run back in New York like you did five years ago."

Kramer Says "Hey I did nothing to you as well Cassidy."

Cassidy said "just go!"

Lulu said "i dont know why everyone is bein so cruel to you"

Kramer did his best puppy dog look he's been doing since he's been a kid and looks at the pictures of his grandkids on her mantle and Says "You and Uncle J.D. have a spares she won't even send me pictures of my grandkids Aunt Lulu."

Kramer did his best puppy dog look he's been doing since he's been a kid and looks at the pictures of his grandkids on her mantle and Says "You and Uncle J.D. have a spares she won't even send me pictures of my grandkids Aunt Lulu."

Lulu said "i have every kid up there from Clay to your grandkids"

Lulu said "i have every kid up there from Clay to your grandkids"

Kramer Says "Just a recent one of my grandkids for right now, listen I got kicked out Jesse Duke's house by Cassidy Duke I didn't know that girl was staying there now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.