Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Ashley Says "What's the name of the city you was born in and you mean your Mom went into labor as she was traveling where was she leaving from as well. That means I married myself a real Cowboy then as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt said "no. we lived along the Oklahoma, Texas Border, but i dont remember the city"

Matt said "no. we lived along the Oklahoma, Texas Border, but i dont remember the city"

Ashley Says "What was your Mom and Dad like then I never got to meet your father you never seem to talk about him now?"

Matt said "my parents were great people.. i think they moved to Ireland"

Ashley looks at Matt when she hands him a picture of him and his parents and he was little and she Says "When was the last time you had seen them and I hate say this you don't look anything like your parents honey."

Cue Anybody

Matt said "it doesnt matter"

Ashley Says "Okay you know I don't know between Angel and Clay's Uncles I don't which one is being more of a jackass right now. Dr.Jesse Spencer would go to his own daughter's wedding or even give her away to Cletus and Bo Duke well he seems to ignore Cassidy ever since him and Shannon adopted Jason and Bo Jr. was born what's wrong Matt."

Ashley Says "Okay you know I don't know between Angel and Clay's Uncles I don't which one is being more of a jackass right now. Dr.Jesse Spencer would go to his own daughter's wedding or even give her away to Cletus and Bo Duke well he seems to ignore Cassidy ever since him and Shannon adopted Jason and Bo Jr. was born what's wrong Matt."

Matt said "nothin"

Matt said "nothin"

Ashley Says "Does it bother not to know your father as well, I loved the man that raised me and thought that Cosmos was going to just as nice as him but all he did was turn his back on me when I needed him the most Matt."

Matt got the phone

Kramer Says "Matt is that you I need to talk to my daughter I've been a jerk and I got two beautiful grandchildren soon to be three please put her on now it's her father as well."

Matt said "im sorry but i cant bye" and hung up

Ashley Says "Who was that on the phone Matt?"

Back at Rosco's house Kramer Says "Damm that Matt he did it me again Dad, he won't let me talk to my own daughter I should to go and drive to their place in Berea, Ohio and just show up on them now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.