Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Amber, tell me what's going on." Lizzy demands.

Amber sighs and hands Lizzy Dawn then pulls up a chair. "Four weeks ago I miscarried and my boyfriend dumped me. Docs said it was a little girl. I haven't been sleeping well ever since and well...I guess it just hurts more than I want to admit." Amber says.

"It'll do that for some time. Especially when you see little kids playing in the park or something like that. You'll get over it though and learn to live with it." Lizzy says.

"How can you be so sure?" Amber asks.

"Because I did. I made it through and I know you'll do the same. You're cut from some pretty tough stuff and you'll bounce back. As for that guy...it was his loss. You'll find someone better out there for you." Lizzy says.

"Yeah you're right I will." Amber says.

"Amber, tell me what's going on." Lizzy demands.

Amber sighs and hands Lizzy Dawn then pulls up a chair. "Four weeks ago I miscarried and my boyfriend dumped me. Docs said it was a little girl. I haven't been sleeping well ever since and well...I guess it just hurts more than I want to admit." Amber says.

"It'll do that for some time. Especially when you see little kids playing in the park or something like that. You'll get over it though and learn to live with it." Lizzy says.

"How can you be so sure?" Amber asks.

"Because I did. I made it through and I know you'll do the same. You're cut from some pretty tough stuff and you'll bounce back. As for that guy...it was his loss. You'll find someone better out there for you." Lizzy says.

"Yeah you're right I will." Amber says.

Daisy said "ill help you to.. i miscarried a son once..it was Lizzys brothers baby..long story, but i made it through"

Daisy nodded "i lost Brians baby in LA..Enos was helping me up a rock and slipped"

Angel Says "But Aunt Daisy, a docter once told Aunt Shannon that she would never get pregnant well she's had five so far. And a docter once told my Mom when she was going through the miscarriage she'll never have another baby as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "But Aunt Daisy, a docter once told Aunt Shannon that she would never get pregnant well she's had five so far. And a docter once told my Mom when she was going through the miscarriage she'll never have another baby as well."

Daisy said "Angel i know this! i was trying to help Amber but you know what ill just shut my mouth since no one wants my help!"

Sam said "Cassidy has moved on i guess"

On a Phone Call between Ashley and Sam

Ashley Says "That's good and she's going to make a fine Councilwoman but did she really make herself so busy after the miscarriage to try and forget it ever happened Sam."

Sam sighed "yeah...Angelica is like Clay in attitude wise"

Ashley Says "Clay isn't that stubborn, Angel kept telling everybody she didn't have Asthma for almost a year before she accepted to now Sam."

Matt said "what is Sam like?"

Ashley looks at Matt and Says "She's nice but likes to spend which worries me because Clay, Cassidy, Salena and Angel have a $15,000 trust fund from their Great-Grandparents and well he's working double shifts and she's pregnant again as well."

Ashley looks at Matt and Says "She's nice but likes to spend which worries me because Clay, Cassidy, Salena and Angel have a $15,000 trust fund from their Great-Grandparents and well he's working double shifts and she's pregnant again as well."

Matt said "thats kinda bad.. a spending problem i mean"

Matt nodds

Ashley Says "Matt I was thinking for the baby coming what about Cassidy weather we have a boy or a girl and we can decide the middle name once we know as well. I was born in Cleveland, Ohio where was you born Matt?"

Matt said "Texas and Oklahoma boreder"

Ashley Says "What's the name of the city you was born in and you mean your Mom went into labor as she was traveling where was she leaving from as well. That means I married myself a real Cowboy then as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.