Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Hughie says "i wasnt plannin on sayin nothin to you darlin"

Cassidy Says "Well okay like my poster Hughie, I designed it myself. I Graphic Arts Minor now as well. You better look out I might be the President of the United States someday now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Hughie laughed

Cassidy Says "I'm serious if Hillary Clinton can run of President and if Sarah Palin can run of Vice-President so can I in the Constitution is doesn't say you have to be MAN to run for President all it says if you have to born here and 35 years old and that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenportor daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "I'm serious if Hillary Clinton can run of President and if Sarah Palin can run of Vice-President so can I in the Constitution is doesn't say you have to be MAN to run for President all it says if you have to born here and 35 years old and that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenportor daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Hughie said "your only about 20 Cassidy"

Cassidy said "uh hi"

The One guys looksand Says " remember me from almost five years ago, Cassidy Duke I bet I can get your Uncle from California attention by grabbing you and you was talking to him as well."

Cassidy has wished that Hughie was walking by she could use him or anybody to help her put as well. They wanted to use her to get somebody to do something right now as well.

The One guys looksand Says " remember me from almost five years ago, Cassidy Duke I bet I can get your Uncle from California attention by grabbing you and you was talking to him as well."

Cassidy has wished that Hughie was walking by she could use him or anybody to help her put as well. They wanted to use her to get somebody to do something right now as well.

Cassidy said "hey if ya'll wanna talk my Uncle, go ahead, hes at the hospital visitin his family"

Cassidy said "hey if ya'll wanna talk my Uncle, go ahead, hes at the hospital visitin his family"

The Other Guy Says "No you see we want you Cassidy Duke your very valuable right now as well we can get Dr. Jesse Spencer to come to us now as well. And that's what we want right now as well."

The Other Guy Says "No you see we want you Cassidy Duke your very valuable right now as well we can get Dr. Jesse Spencer to come to us now as well. And that's what we want right now as well."

Cassidy was on the track team and took on runnin in the other direction and some how got to the court house a block away

Cassidy was on the track team and took on runnin in the other direction and some how got to the court house a block away

By Now Hughie had noticed what was going on she might be his oppenant but right now she needed his help as well. There was two other guys waiting right in front of the Court House and they was waiting for her as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Hughie said "i dont know"

The Guys were closing in and had noticed that somebody had came to help her out as well. Cassidy Says "I wish I had Angel around right now what she had would come in very handy as well."

Hughie said "we have the Sheriff"

There was somebody creeping up and grabbed Cassidy and Says "I have the girl now as well and she's coming with us as well."

Cassidy Says "Let me go, I don't want to go with you right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.