Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy sighed "oh no not Jesse"

Dr. Jesse Spencer walks in the room and Says "Hey Lizzy and Daisy and I heard that I got a niece and a nephew and is it true that Cassidy is running for Councilwoman and everybody this is Jolene right here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "i said get out Jesse!"

As he left he knew that Daisy was mad and he wandered if he could just talk to his brother and maybe see what was bothering everybody right now as well. Cassidy Says "Dad why don't you talk to Uncle Jesse and tell him what's bothering everybody right now as well."

As he left he knew that Daisy was mad and he wandered if he could just talk to his brother and maybe see what was bothering everybody right now as well. Cassidy Says "Dad why don't you talk to Uncle Jesse and tell him what's bothering everybody right now as well."

Daisy said "no Cassidy.. it wont help"

Daisy said "just Cassidy.. stay out of this"

Cassidy Says "Okay" and tells everybody goodbye and just leaves and see's her Uncle standing there and Says "Sorry about the treatment I don't know what's going on right now."

Jesse nodds

Cassidy got to her truck and looks as her Great-Uncle Jesse pulls in and he gets out and Says "Uncle Jesse something is wrong with my family right now I don't know how to fix it right now."

Uncle Jesse said "whats wrong"

Cassidy Says "Well my Uncle Jesse, oh not you understand right now he came in Daisy and Lizzy's room to see Dawn and Christopher and well Daisy told him to get out and now everybody is being cold to him and he said "I don't Care" to me when I wanted to ask about as well."

Cassidy Says "Well my Uncle Jesse, oh not you understand right now he came in Daisy and Lizzy's room to see Dawn and Christopher and well Daisy told him to get out and now everybody is being cold to him and he said "I don't Care" to me when I wanted to ask about as well."

Uncle Jesse said "sounds to me like Daisy is scared her brother is gonna hurt her or her new son or any of her other kids"

Uncle Jesse said "sounds to me like Daisy is scared her brother is gonna hurt her or her new son or any of her other kids"

Cassidy Says "But he's a docter why would he hurt her kids Uncle Jesse. I remember three years ago when Bo jr was born he caught that I had cold and helped me out about as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.