Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy laughed "show me the first woman to give birth to a horse and ill show you a pig that can fly"

Julie Says "I don't mean it literally now, the way she takes care of that horse she found something that needs her and the Council thing well the people of Hazzard needs her right now as well. Haven't you noticed the change in that girl as well since she got that horse it's done her a world of good she doesn't need to get tickets for attention or anything else like that now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "I don't mean it literally now, the way she takes care of that horse she found something that needs her and the Council thing well the people of Hazzard needs her right now as well. Haven't you noticed the change in that girl as well since she got that horse it's done her a world of good she doesn't need to get tickets for attention or anything else like that now as well."

Daisy said "i know that Julie.. maybe i should talk to Bo"

Daisy said "i know that Julie.. maybe i should talk to Bo"

Bo walks in and Says "Damm that girl she's running for Councilwoman and as a Republican it's all over Hazzard. But listen I'm proud of my daughter I had thought about that as well but didn't have the courage to do what she did and it was on a whim as well Uncle Jesse was talking to my brother and well she asked if a girl that was over 21 run as well. Cassidy Duke might be President Cassidy Duke one of these days everyday are you ready for that now as well. She finally did something to make the entire county stand up and take notice and shows she's not backing down either."

Bo walks in and Says "Damm that girl she's running for Councilwoman and as a Republican it's all over Hazzard. But listen I'm proud of my daughter I had thought about that as well but didn't have the courage to do what she did and it was on a whim as well Uncle Jesse was talking to my brother and well she asked if a girl that was over 21 run as well. Cassidy Duke might be President Cassidy Duke one of these days everyday are you ready for that now as well. She finally did something to make the entire county stand up and take notice and shows she's not backing down either."

Daisy said "hey cousin.. come meet Byron"

Bo takes a look a Bryon and she still called him cousin even thow she knew he was her brother for over four years now as well.

Daisy realized what she did "did i just call you cousin.. im sorry.. i forgot you were my brother cause we look nothin alike and i think i just got you mixed up with Judd"

Daisy realized what she did "did i just call you cousin.. im sorry.. i forgot you were my brother cause we look nothin alike and i think i just got you mixed up with Judd"

Bo Says "It's okay Daisy and your my Lil Sis as well and we always did tend to butt heads at home and still do as well. But listen I'm proud of Cassidy and shouldn't been ignoring her as well it was wrong of me as well."

Bo Says "It's okay Daisy and your my Lil Sis as well and we always did tend to butt heads at home and still do as well. But listen I'm proud of Cassidy and shouldn't been ignoring her as well it was wrong of me as well."

Daisy said "your being a man and fessing up to what you did wrong.. good for you"

Daisy said "your being a man and fessing up to what you did wrong.. good for you"

Bo Says "Listen in a little bit I'm going to tell Cassidy how proud I am of her right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Why repeat yourself Dad I heard and thank you so much as well. It looks like Mama Teddy Bear is going to give Hughie Hogg a run for his money as well Dad."

Bo Says "Listen in a little bit I'm going to tell Cassidy how proud I am of her right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Why repeat yourself Dad I heard and thank you so much as well. It looks like Mama Teddy Bear is going to give Hughie Hogg a run for his money as well Dad."

Daisy laughed "Mama Teddy Bear?"

Daisy said "oh.. anyway.. come meet Byron.. poor little guy hes so fussy"

Cassidy walks in and greats both of her brand new cousin allthough Dawn was a couple of days older she looks at her cousin and Says "He looks like Uncle Enos, he's going to be handsome and so is Clay and so is David as well. But Dawn when she starts dating well Uncle Luke is going to need a second phone line now."

Cassidy walks in and greats both of her brand new cousin allthough Dawn was a couple of days older she looks at her cousin and Says "He looks like Uncle Enos, he's going to be handsome and so is Clay and so is David as well. But Dawn when she starts dating well Uncle Luke is going to need a second phone line now."

Daisy laughed "were gonna need one with Lydia.. shes gonna be a little heartbreakin cheerleader"

Daisy laughed "were gonna need one with Lydia.. shes gonna be a little heartbreakin cheerleader"

Cassidy Says "Dad I wish you and Mom luck with the next baby and just wow that's all I can say right now is Mom Catholic and not telling me now."

Daisy said "i aint Catholic and i have five kids"

Enos Says "Six kids honey counting Vidalia and I think Cassidy was joking and it's kinda of funny as well. But look here a minute let's see your Grandparents had six kids and your Mother had five kids and your dad had four kids I think it's just natural as well."

Enos Says "Six kids honey counting Vidalia and I think Cassidy was joking and it's kinda of funny as well. But look here a minute let's see your Grandparents had six kids and your Mother had five kids and your dad had four kids I think it's just natural as well."

Daisy nodded "yeah"

Daisy smiled "thats sweet"

Cassidy Says "I named him Little Trigger he allreadry like his name and is keeping up with his Momma as well and I sure am glad that our babies don't start walking right after their born now Aunt Daisy."

Daisy said "id be a little freaked out if they did"

Cassidy Says "Me too, and both of the babies are cute and Aunt Daisy I'm happy for you as well and for Amanda as well and did you hear that my Dr. Uncle is in town with Jolene as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.