Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "Lizzy I know I am"

Matt looked at Ashley and Says "Honey, the guy that owns the Jack Daniels car needs another driver and well I am good and well we need the money right now and yeah it's dangerous as hell but it's what I love to do I can drive as fast I can and not get into trouble as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt looked at Ashley and Says "Honey, the guy that owns the Jack Daniels car needs another driver and well I am good and well we need the money right now and yeah it's dangerous as hell but it's what I love to do I can drive as fast I can and not get into trouble as well."

Ashley said "And I won't let you do it"

Ashley said "And I won't let you do it"

Matt Says "But honey my two Uncle's did the samething as well I'll becareful and I haven't made a decision right now as well and Cassidy that is something your pregnant and Ashley all of us had better becareful with those guys after me and Amanda and Cassidy right now." Back from patrol Cletus came back alone and the Sheriff looked at him and Says "Where's Amanda?" He looked and explained how they made a traffic stopped and somebody had a gun and kidnapped Amanda right in front of him.

Cue LizzyJackson-Daven

Matt Says "But honey my two Uncle's did the samething as well I'll becareful and I haven't made a decision right now as well and Cassidy that is something your pregnant and Ashley all of us had better becareful with those guys after me and Amanda and Cassidy right now." Back from patrol Cletus came back alone and the Sheriff looked at him and Says "Where's Amanda?" He looked and explained how they made a traffic stopped and somebody had a gun and kidnapped Amanda right in front of him.

Cue LizzyJackson-Daven

Ashley said "No Matt..I won't have you racing... I SAID NO"

Rosco said "Don't worry Cletus..me and Enos will get Amanda back for you"

Ashley said "No Matt..I won't have you racing... I SAID NO"

Rosco said "Don't worry Cletus..me and Enos will get Amanda back for you"

Matt Says "Fine but what about your plans of being a deputy that's why you've been taking all that training why follow in your families footsteps now. Honey be different work in the post office or something that's just as bad now."

Amanda looked as she realized they had dragged her to the hideout and the one guy Says "Your brother and cousin got away but you didn't now, we just got to call your father now as well."

Matt Says "Fine but what about your plans of being a deputy that's why you've been taking all that training why follow in your families footsteps now. Honey be different work in the post office or something that's just as bad now."

Amanda looked as she realized they had dragged her to the hideout and the one guy Says "Your brother and cousin got away but you didn't now, we just got to call your father now as well."

Ashley said "I won't have you getting killed..plus..my Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos are training me...so i'll be perfectly safe"

Amanda said "Enos and Rosco will find me"

Ashley said "I won't have you getting killed..plus..my Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos are training me...so i'll be perfectly safe"

Amanda said "Enos and Rosco will find me"

The other guy walked over to where she was secured at and slapped her and gagged ans Says "now what is the big bad deputy going to do now you can't even hit me back this is nice gun you have as well." Matt's cellphone rang and somebody Says "Mr. Johnson you might've gotten away but we have your sister right now and she can't do anything about it as well." Matt hung up and Says "They have Amanda right now I can't stay here and do nothing about it right now as well what I am supposed to act like I don't care that two strangers have my sister right now." Doug looked and Says "Matt you don't even know where their at and they would try to grab you as well that doesn't make any since right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

The other guy walked over to where she was secured at and slapped her and gagged ans Says "now what is the big bad deputy going to do now you can't even hit me back this is nice gun you have as well." Matt's cellphone rang and somebody Says "Mr. Johnson you might've gotten away but we have your sister right now and she can't do anything about it as well." Matt hung up and Says "They have Amanda right now I can't stay here and do nothing about it right now as well what I am supposed to act like I don't care that two strangers have my sister right now." Doug looked and Says "Matt you don't even know where their at and they would try to grab you as well that doesn't make any since right now as well."

Amanda started crying she thought to her self "If you met Enos...you wouldn't be talkin like that"

Amanda started crying she thought to her self "If you met Enos...you wouldn't be talkin like that"

Cassidy looked at her cousin and Says "Matt please don't do anything stupid now besides Ashley, Daisy, Enos and Fancy needs you right now and I know that she's your sister but what if their setting a trap for you or even me now as well."

Matt Says "That's a risk I'll just have to take and besides she's my sister right now as well."

Cassidy looked at her cousin and Says "Matt please don't do anything stupid now besides Ashley, Daisy, Enos and Fancy needs you right now and I know that she's your sister but what if their setting a trap for you or even me now as well."

Matt Says "That's a risk I'll just have to take and besides she's my sister right now as well."

Ashley said "Don't race!!! PLEASE MATT!"

Ashley said "Don't race!!! PLEASE MATT!"

Matt Says "I'm not racing I want to rescue my sister Ashley, if this was Stephanie you would feel the sameway as I am right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Mathew listen she's my cousin but we can't show go off without a plan what if they shoot you then Ashley will have to raise three kids by herself as well. And besides if Doug doesn't mind if this baby is a boy then his middle name will be Matthew as well."

Matt Says "I'm not racing I want to rescue my sister Ashley, if this was Stephanie you would feel the sameway as I am right now as well."

Cassidy Says "Mathew listen she's my cousin but we can't show go off without a plan what if they shoot you then Ashley will have to raise three kids by herself as well. And besides if Doug doesn't mind if this baby is a boy then his middle name will be Matthew as well."

Ashley said "I heard the Sheriff and Enos are out lookin for Amanda"

Ashley said "Shes not..but my Uncle Enos and the Sheriff can sure as heck rescue Amanda..I know that"

There was a knock at the door and Bo opened it was Kramer, his new wife and their daughter Fiona Lulu Coltrane Kramer and he looks at his daughter and Says "Ashley I should've never walked away when Brian needed me and when you needed me the most and well I love you honey and can I hold my brand new granddaughter as well." Matt Says "Sorry about the past, and of course you can this is Fancy Rae Johnson and Fancy this is your Grandfather we need to put our past behind us now and be the way a family should be now as well."

There was a knock at the door and Bo opened it was Kramer, his new wife and their daughter Fiona Lulu Coltrane Kramer and he looks at his daughter and Says "Ashley I should've never walked away when Brian needed me and when you needed me the most and well I love you honey and can I hold my brand new granddaughter as well." Matt Says "Sorry about the past, and of course you can this is Fancy Rae Johnson and Fancy this is your Grandfather we need to put our past behind us now and be the way a family should be now as well."

Ashley said "No...he cannot hold Fancy..he can't hold anyof my children!"

Ashley said "You can go now"

Kramer's wife said "I though we were gonna go see Daisy and your other two sisters?"

Kramer Says "Gloria she is my daughter and your step-daughter and we can go and now see my sisters as well and Ashley I love you and I hope you realize that somebody now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.