Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"I never knew what happened just that Daisy was upset by something. I never really questioned it either because Luke told me that some one had hurt her really bad. When Clay showed up I questioned Jimmy and he admitted it to me. I've kicked myself everyday because I was with my probation officer and not there for her when she needed me. For a while there Daisy disappeared from school about five months before she gave birth. Uncle Jesse wouldn't allow her to come to school." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy sighed and remembers the day she had Clay

*continued flashback*

Daisy was at home one day wishing she was at school and she was trying to get over Jimmy..she knew he was in town

"Daisy." Lizzy says breaking her out of her trance. "I'm gonna go get something to drink. Please excuse me." Lizzy got up and left the room.

"What's wrong with Aunt Lizzy?" Vidalia asks.

Daisy got up and said "I'm not sure wait here.." Then went to were Lizzy was "I'm sorry..I'll shut up..I shouldn't have said nothing..If you want me to leave I will"

Daisy got up and said "I'm not sure wait here.." Then went to were Lizzy was "I'm sorry..I'll shut up..I shouldn't have said nothing..If you want me to leave I will"

"She had a right to know. Still part of me will never see him like you and Julie do. He'll always be the sweet 17 year old I knew. I'm sorry Daisy I'm just not comfortable hearing about him as a monster." Lizzy says staring out the window.

"She had a right to know. Still part of me will never see him like you and Julie do. He'll always be the sweet 17 year old I knew. I'm sorry Daisy I'm just not comfortable hearing about him as a monster." Lizzy says staring out the window.

Daisy said "I'm sorry..I'll leave...You hate me because I can't forgive him..I understand if you never wanna talk to me agian at all"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.