Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy sighed "Vadalia..I know you hate me...but ive raised you since you were 10 and my door is open"

"I don't hate you, y'all just don't understand." Vidalia said standing and knocking her chair over. She was almost out the door when Lizzy spoke.

"I miscarried a baby boy when I was 15. The worst day of my life." Lizzy says softly. Vidalia turns to look at her as does Daisy.

"I don't hate you, y'all just don't understand." Vidalia said standing and knocking her chair over. She was almost out the door when Lizzy spoke.

"I miscarried a baby boy when I was 15. The worst day of my life." Lizzy says softly. Vidalia turns to look at her as does Daisy.

Daisy hugged Lizzy "I knew I rememberd you telling me that Liz..its just been so long..Vadalia we understand...I know i was 18 but i was still considerd a Teen Mother..i wasn't even living on my own I still lived with my Uncle"

Daisy hugged Lizzy "I knew I rememberd you telling me that Liz..its just been so long..Vadalia we understand...I know i was 18 but i was still considerd a Teen Mother..i wasn't even living on my own I still lived with my Uncle"

"How...how far along?" Vidalia wonders.

"I was four months. I had known for two months and had just decided to move in with my step-father when...I was pushed down a flight of stairs. One of the cheerleaders was angry that I had been dating the running back...it was at the hospital that they told me the baby hadn't survived." Lizzy says.

"How...how far along?" Vidalia wonders.

"I was four months. I had known for two months and had just decided to move in with my step-father when...I was pushed down a flight of stairs. One of the cheerleaders was angry that I had been dating the running back...it was at the hospital that they told me the baby hadn't survived." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "I had to take her there...we ended up crying together the whole night and i wouldnt leave your Aunt Lizzys side"

Daisy nodded "I had to take her there...we ended up crying together the whole night and i wouldnt leave your Aunt Lizzys side"

"I...I didn't really know who she was at the time, just that she was one of the kindest girls in the school. My mom was angry with what had happened so she drug me back to Atlanta when I was healed enough. It wasn't until I was 17 that we met again." Lizzy says.

"I...I didn't really know who she was at the time, just that she was one of the kindest girls in the school. My mom was angry with what had happened so she drug me back to Atlanta when I was healed enough. It wasn't until I was 17 that we met again." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "Liz should I tell her what happend between me and Jimmy"

Vadalia said "I have wanted to know for awhile"

*FLASHBACK*

One stormy night an 18 year old girl freckled, toned skinned with braces to top off her brunette hair whose name was Daisy Duke was walking out of her night job and to her car when she felt like she was being watched.

The man took another sip of whiskey then looked lovingly at the picture on his dash. "This has got to be her." He muttered.

Daisy got up and got dressed the best she could and ran out to her car and just drove...soon she got to Davids house in Atlanta...knowing her best friend was there since Lizzy was visiting him.

"I never knew what happened just that Daisy was upset by something. I never really questioned it either because Luke told me that some one had hurt her really bad. When Clay showed up I questioned Jimmy and he admitted it to me. I've kicked myself everyday because I was with my probation officer and not there for her when she needed me. For a while there Daisy disappeared from school about five months before she gave birth. Uncle Jesse wouldn't allow her to come to school." Lizzy sighs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.