Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "Okay"

Cassidy had just went to her docter and she heard the good news and she had her new prescription the list of things she will need as well and she Says "Finally I'm going to prove Dad wrong and have a baby now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or TheLoungeLizard09

Bo came in "What?"

Cassidy Says "Yeah I'm pregnant Dad and I got my new prescription it's a bit pricy had to use my Visa but for once I was glad I had it. Doug keeps telling me I should close it and cut it up but I'm glad I had it I have a limit of $3,000 and well that was $500.00 and there's no generic available as well. Your going to be a Grandfather finally as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "Yeah I'm pregnant Dad and I got my new prescription it's a bit pricy had to use my Visa but for once I was glad I had it. Doug keeps telling me I should close it and cut it up but I'm glad I had it I have a limit of $3,000 and well that was $500.00 and there's no generic available as well. Your going to be a Grandfather finally as well."

Bo hugged Cassidy "FINALLY"

Bo hugged Cassidy "FINALLY"

Cassidy Says "Oh Daddy it's everything I ever wanted I guess I will have to eventually tell Boss Hogg before everybody figures out he's is on the top county officals as well but I do work for the people so I don't consider him my boss how is sisters and brothers doing Dad. But first I'm going home to tell Doug and see what he says I don't know what I want right now and after my husband knows I will tell Mom and all my cousins and siblings as well what If I had a press conference about it now."

Cassidy Says "Oh Daddy it's everything I ever wanted I guess I will have to eventually tell Boss Hogg before everybody figures out he's is on the top county officals as well but I do work for the people so I don't consider him my boss how is sisters and brothers doing Dad. But first I'm going home to tell Doug and see what he says I don't know what I want right now and after my husband knows I will tell Mom and all my cousins and siblings as well what If I had a press conference about it now."

Bo said "Maybe not that big of an announcement"

Bo says "Yes, get in the car"

Cassidy slid right in the General and looked and Says "Why do they want me, how come they don't go after Amanda she's the daughter there's only two maybe they split up and the other two are trying to corner her somewhere Dad."

Cassidy slid right in the General and looked and Says "Why do they want me, how come they don't go after Amanda she's the daughter there's only two maybe they split up and the other two are trying to corner her somewhere Dad."

Bo said "Last i heard from Amanda, her and Cletus were on patrol"

Bo said "Last i heard from Amanda, her and Cletus were on patrol"

Cassidy Says "Dad they was trying to take me last time because I think they wanted something Uncle Jesse(Dr. Spencer) and well they thought I would be a easy to make it happen as well. They wouldn't go after Matt they wouldn't figure he is her brother now as well."

Cassidy Says "Dad they was trying to take me last time because I think they wanted something Uncle Jesse(Dr. Spencer) and well they thought I would be a easy to make it happen as well. They wouldn't go after Matt they wouldn't figure he is her brother now as well."

Bo said "Just drop the subject Cassidy'

Bo said "Just drop the subject Cassidy'

Cassidy was quiet until she got home worried about the whole thing and looked at her Mom and Says "I'm pregnant Mom.Don't worry I just want a son and daughter that's all, Dad what's so funny right now as well."

Shannon said "You are! Cassidy...thats great!"

Cassidy Says "I'm six weeks and well everything is fine I got the prescription switched and everything as well. Your first granchild Mom, and Dad I got to ask you something you asked when I lost my baby what I wanted name the baby did name that baby and have something done at church or something."

Cassidy Says "I'm six weeks and well everything is fine I got the prescription switched and everything as well. Your first granchild Mom, and Dad I got to ask you something you asked when I lost my baby what I wanted name the baby did name that baby and have something done at church or something."

Shannon smiles

Shannon smiles

Matt and Ashley was driving along and he looks at his wife and Says "Honey I lost somebody following us he cornered me in the alley and asked me is Dr. Spencer was my father and well when I said he was they got closer and got them and ran to the car and picked you up as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.