Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Vidalia Says "You know how I am dating Jabari right now and how we had asked to prove to him that I loved him well I did and I just found that I am pregnant as well I don't know what to do right now as well. Am I going to tell my parents and plus my father gets out in three months I hear that you have custody of my brother can I please see him tonight."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Listen to me sweetheart...I wish you wouldn't have done it and you came to me when you were thinking about it. Honey if a man really loved you he would have never asked you to prove your love for him especially that way. Just ask your uncle Luke, uncle Bo, or any of them really. I thought we brought you up better than to let a man pressure you into something. That was a gift that can only be given once sweetie and...well if he's the kind of man I think he is well it probably wasn't a smart man. Vid sweetie get him on the phone I want to hear what he has to say when you tell him you're pregnant." Lizzy says.

"Listen to me sweetheart...I wish you wouldn't have done it and you came to me when you were thinking about it. Honey if a man really loved you he would have never asked you to prove your love for him especially that way. Just ask your uncle Luke, uncle Bo, or any of them really. I thought we brought you up better than to let a man pressure you into something. That was a gift that can only be given once sweetie and...well if he's the kind of man I think he is well it probably wasn't a smart man. Vid sweetie get him on the phone I want to hear what he has to say when you tell him you're pregnant." Lizzy says.

Daisy came in and said "Whats going on?"

Daisy sighed "I did somethin...Ya'll wouldn't be actin like this for nothin" and just goes to sit on the porch

"Daisy it isn't you. It's...It's a possibility that I don't want to happen her but...one we're afraid might be happening. I...I have to talk to her again and once she's sure she'll tell you but you have trust me right now." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.