Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy nodded "Yeah"

Salena comes out and gets done talking with Matt and Says "Aunt Daisy, Josh has done the final insult he denies knowing me and that my twins are his sons at a press conference he got worst and calls his child support charity as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena comes out and gets done talking with Matt and Says "Aunt Daisy, Josh has done the final insult he denies knowing me and that my twins are his sons at a press conference he got worst and calls his child support charity as well."

Daisy said "I'm gonna beat his lights out"

Daisy said "I'm gonna beat his lights out"

Salena Says "It's okay you do that he'll deny knowing you as well.Aunt Daisy I won in the long run I got my degree I don't need any man except for my father or any of Uncle's and Cooter as well and the boys will know he is there father but they might not except as their Daddy now."

Salena Says "It's okay you do that he'll deny knowing you as well.Aunt Daisy I won in the long run I got my degree I don't need any man except for my father or any of Uncle's and Cooter as well and the boys will know he is there father but they might not except as their Daddy now."

Daisy said "I'm fixin to find that idiot right now!" and stands up

Daisy said "I'm fixin to find that idiot right now!" and stands up

Salena Says "Aunt Daisy you don't have to you know I have my degree and a good job in Austin, Texas he doesn't know about the will or that I have the heart condition as my Mom and Grandmother had right now as well."

Salena Says "Aunt Daisy you don't have to you know I have my degree and a good job in Austin, Texas he doesn't know about the will or that I have the heart condition as my Mom and Grandmother had right now as well."

Daisy said "Well I am and dont even try to stop me!"

Daisy said "I will not take that kind of talk from my neice when i dont even take it from my son!"

Salena Says "But Aunt Daisy what if he tries to take sole custody of my twins from me then what will do with my big empty apartment that I plan on getting in Austin now they don't even know him Aunt Daisy."

Daisy sighes "I really need to talk to him"

Salena Says "I'm sorry Aunt Daisy I think I will go inside and talk to my family as well. Besides Matt was the one that told me how Joshua Hogg really feels right now he heard it at a press conference on tv somewhere now as well."

Salena Says "I'm sorry Aunt Daisy I think I will go inside and talk to my family as well. Besides Matt was the one that told me how Joshua Hogg really feels right now he heard it at a press conference on tv somewhere now as well."

Daisy said "I'm sorry i lost my cool at ya"

Daisy sighes "I'm not like that I let people walk all over me like I let Jimmy do..."

Salena Says "No your strong and firm when you have to be and Nine months ago once you had somebody backing you up the way you handled the Malone Brothers I would've never been able to do that now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.