Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Stephanie said "No...I understand that you've known Daisy longer than me and shes important to you and that ya'll need each other to keep each other goin'"

"You'll always be my family Stephie. I love you and I wish I could stick around a little longer but I've got to get Josh home and settled in. Why don't you come by for dinner. We'll celebrate Salena's new job." Lizzy says.

"You'll always be my family Stephie. I love you and I wish I could stick around a little longer but I've got to get Josh home and settled in. Why don't you come by for dinner. We'll celebrate Salena's new job." Lizzy says.

Stephanie sighes "I've got work tonight...and I know you invited Daisy...I dont wanna fight...Daisys a sweet person and I'll hurt her some how"

Daisy said "You'r aunt wouldnt let me"

"Well that's mean." Josh says. He turns to Lizzy and glares. "Why can't she stay?"

"Well sweetie she's got six kids of her own to take care of. They need her at home. She can stay for dinner but then her kids will want her at home. She'll come back often to see you though." Lizzy says kneeling in front of Josh.

"Well that's mean." Josh says. He turns to Lizzy and glares. "Why can't she stay?"

"Well sweetie she's got six kids of her own to take care of. They need her at home. She can stay for dinner but then her kids will want her at home. She'll come back often to see you though." Lizzy says kneeling in front of Josh.

Stephanie had came by and wanted to see "Lizzy and her family as well, she thought about Vidalia buying that pregnancy geez she was only fifteen years old she didn't know if she tell Daisy right now or just keep it too herself right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Stephanie had came by and wanted to see "Lizzy and her family as well, she thought about Vidalia buying that pregnancy geez she was only fifteen years old she didn't know if she tell Daisy right now or just keep it too herself right now as well."

Lizzy introduced Josh to everyone who seemed happy to have him there including Mattie who didn't mind having to share his room for a little while. Soon everyone was around for dinner. Lizzy saw Vidalia standing outside by herself looking out into the sunset. "You know I used to do the same thing when I had a lot on my mind." Lizzy says standing by her.

Lizzy introduced Josh to everyone who seemed happy to have him there including Mattie who didn't mind having to share his room for a little while. Soon everyone was around for dinner. Lizzy saw Vidalia standing outside by herself looking out into the sunset. "You know I used to do the same thing when I had a lot on my mind." Lizzy says standing by her.

Vidalia Says "You know how I am dating Jabari right now and how we had asked to prove to him that I loved him well I did and I just found that I am pregnant as well I don't know what to do right now as well. Am I going to tell my parents and plus my father gets out in three months I hear that you have custody of my brother can I please see him tonight."

Vidalia Says "You know how I am dating Jabari right now and how we had asked to prove to him that I loved him well I did and I just found that I am pregnant as well I don't know what to do right now as well. Am I going to tell my parents and plus my father gets out in three months I hear that you have custody of my brother can I please see him tonight."

Salena looked at her father and Says "Dad this is what I've always wanted and there's something I tried and failed miserable everybody in Hazzard knows I can sing well here take a look at this cd it's mine and Mom got me a record deal when I was sixteen well my single never made it past thirty and nobody wanted to go on tour with them either I just gave up and it's under Salena Duncan this is my second copy and you can have it you wish. I left that part of my life behind when I changed my name as well, and haven't regretted for one single minute I got my degree and had my twin boys have a wonderful job that understand about my boys as well. I'll never regret choosing between going back to Nashville to record another album or coming here it was the best decision of my life now Dad I wouldn't change if I could I would've never met you or Lizzy and well the rest of my family as well. Don't be shy now you can play if you want to let everybody hear my voice that way you still have me around as well once I am gone as well. I've had people ask aren't you Salena Dunce and I just politely tell that I am Salena Duke and I don't know who they are talking about as well."

Back at Julie and Micheal's house, Julie Says "Micheal Ashley seems to be the tomboy of the family, Salena is the overachiever but a little shy and doesn't believe in herself too much but Lizzy is helping her with that as well. Angel is a bit of stubborn creature and doesn't like when things doesn't go her way as well, Cassidy is the determined one and won't let anything get in her way and just watch for her is she wants to be President nobody is going to tell her she can't do it now. Amanda is the one that when she wants something she goes for it and sometimes gets a little carried away with her plans as well. Sam Clay's wife she seems to be a spender and well she wants everything just perfect as well and she loves all four of her kids now as well. Clay is trying to prove himself to the entire family right now as well and Matt he's realized that we all love him and recently made up with his sister and father as well after all that time as well."

Salena looked at her father and Says "Dad this is what I've always wanted and there's something I tried and failed miserable everybody in Hazzard knows I can sing well here take a look at this cd it's mine and Mom got me a record deal when I was sixteen well my single never made it past thirty and nobody wanted to go on tour with them either I just gave up and it's under Salena Duncan this is my second copy and you can have it you wish. I left that part of my life behind when I changed my name as well, and haven't regretted for one single minute I got my degree and had my twin boys have a wonderful job that understand about my boys as well. I'll never regret choosing between going back to Nashville to record another album or coming here it was the best decision of my life now Dad I wouldn't change if I could I would've never met you or Lizzy and well the rest of my family as well. Don't be shy now you can play if you want to let everybody hear my voice that way you still have me around as well once I am gone as well. I've had people ask aren't you Salena Dunce and I just politely tell that I am Salena Duke and I don't know who they are talking about as well."

Back at Julie and Micheal's house, Julie Says "Micheal Ashley seems to be the tomboy of the family, Salena is the overachiever but a little shy and doesn't believe in herself too much but Lizzy is helping her with that as well. Angel is a bit of stubborn creature and doesn't like when things doesn't go her way as well, Cassidy is the determined one and won't let anything get in her way and just watch for her is she wants to be President nobody is going to tell her she can't do it now. Amanda is the one that when she wants something she goes for it and sometimes gets a little carried away with her plans as well. Sam Clay's wife she seems to be a spender and well she wants everything just perfect as well and she loves all four of her kids now as well. Clay is trying to prove himself to the entire family right now as well and Matt he's realized that we all love him and recently made up with his sister and father as well after all that time as well."

Salena Says "I really love the life I have right now and when my Mom's plane went down I was supposed to me on it as well and well I was to be there singing back-up Dad. But somehow I didn't make that flight and well it saved my life as well and all my step-dad seen me as was a cash cow just to make money actually he was more disappointed when my very first single didn't do any good. People just wasn't ready for a girl singing John Schneider's self wrote song "Credit" now he told right from the start that was a man's song and well everybody else seen that way as well. I think that Angel hasn't quite forgiven me for what I said to her all those years ago it's like she's around me but doesn't trust or looks at me differently like her not even family as well. Being here I'm not so shy I came out of shell took me a while and well all those years it seems that the more Zima Joshua Hogg gave me the less shy I was and I should've known it wasn't water or that he was playing a trick but I honestly he liked me that night dad I didn't know he was planning on doing what he did but I love my sons as well, don't perticurly care for their father now but love them with all heart I would do anything for them as well."

Salena Says "I really love the life I have right now and when my Mom's plane went down I was supposed to me on it as well and well I was to be there singing back-up Dad. But somehow I didn't make that flight and well it saved my life as well and all my step-dad seen me as was a cash cow just to make money actually he was more disappointed when my very first single didn't do any good. People just wasn't ready for a girl singing John Schneider's self wrote song "Credit" now he told right from the start that was a man's song and well everybody else seen that way as well. I think that Angel hasn't quite forgiven me for what I said to her all those years ago it's like she's around me but doesn't trust or looks at me differently like her not even family as well. Being here I'm not so shy I came out of shell took me a while and well all those years it seems that the more Zima Joshua Hogg gave me the less shy I was and I should've known it wasn't water or that he was playing a trick but I honestly he liked me that night dad I didn't know he was planning on doing what he did but I love my sons as well, don't perticurly care for their father now but love them with all heart I would do anything for them as well."

Ashley and Matt came and Matt looks at her talking about Joshua Hogg and Says "Thee Joshua Hogg top QB with the Cleveland Browns is your twins father he has money now Salena. I heard he married some pencil thin model who claims having his children will ruin her figure and her career and they are adopting he even claims not to have any kids as well."

Salena was crying after hearing her cousin tell her this as well and just looks at him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Julieduke

Ashley and Matt came and Matt looks at her talking about Joshua Hogg and Says "Thee Joshua Hogg top QB with the Cleveland Browns is your twins father he has money now Salena. I heard he married some pencil thin model who claims having his children will ruin her figure and her career and they are adopting he even claims not to have any kids as well."

Salena was crying after hearing her cousin tell her this as well and just looks at him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Julieduke

Salena Says "That's fine he don't need to know about his boys then I didn't know he denied me and boys before."

Matt Says "One report asked if he knew a Salena Duke, and he said he never heard of you before in his life I think that boy is doing a bit of lying right now if you ask me now as well."

Salena Says "He keeps finding new way of hurting me and when I send him pictures of the boys the cards with them inside keep getting returned to me as well I don't know what to do he pays the child support but that is all."

Matt Says "Somebody once asked why he sends 500 dollars out every month and he told them it was charity."

Salena Says "His sons are a charity he don't deserve them Dad! I hope he freezes in Cleveland they get a blizzard this winter coming up as well what a jerk now he got worst now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or TheLoungeLizard09

Daisy nodded "Yeah"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.