Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "You and Luke never had your honeymoon..me and Enos did even if it was cut short by Jimmy...Listen..you need it...I dont deserve it for all ive done but you do...ive helped no one and you have"

Stephanie Says "Well if Brian doesn't get custody I'll would be glad to raise him as well and I was thinking about my brother-in-law Matt he's a good guy but everybody seems to think he's going to do something stupid my is that right now Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Stephanie Says "Well if Brian doesn't get custody I'll would be glad to raise him as well and I was thinking about my brother-in-law Matt he's a good guy but everybody seems to think he's going to do something stupid my is that right now Lizzy."

Meanwhile In New York, Elaine calls up Lizzy and Says "Come and get your nephew right now I don't want him anymore or better yet I drive down to Hazzard myself for ya he's in my hair and in the way right now as well."

Meanwhile In New York, Elaine calls up Lizzy and Says "Come and get your nephew right now I don't want him anymore or better yet I drive down to Hazzard myself for ya he's in hair and in the way right now as well."

"Fine I'll take him. Just stop by the courthouse and sign over your rights so we can avoid the social workers." Lizzy says.

"Fine I'll take him. Just stop by the courthouse and sign over your rights so we can avoid the social workers." Lizzy says.

Elaine Says "Fine" and couple of days later it was done Stephanie came along in case they needed a witness and looks at Elaine and Says "What kinda of a Mother are you to give up your son like that without even a fight now?"

Elaine Says "Excuse me Stephanie stay out of it right now!"

Stephanie Says "Damm New Yorkers don't know nothing about raising kids just gets rid of them when it gets to hard now."

Josh Says "Mommy why don't you want me and please don't go I Love You I promise to be a good boy from now on!" By Now Josh was in tears as his mother walked away from and he looked at his Aunt Lizzy and Aunt Stephanie and Says "You aren't going to give me up if I do something bad are you now."

Elaine Says "Fine" and couple of days later it was done Stephanie came along in case they needed a witness and looks at Elaine and Says "What kinda of a Mother are you to give up your son like that without even a fight now?"

Elaine Says "Excuse me Stephanie stay out of it right now!"

Stephanie Says "Damm New Yorkers don't know nothing about raising kids just gets rid of them when it gets to hard now."

"Hey there little Bud, I'm your aunt Lizzy." Lizzy says kneeling in front of Josh.

"Hey there little Bud, I'm your aunt Lizzy." Lizzy says kneeling in front of Josh.

Josh Says "But Mommy gave up on me are you going to if I do something bad now and who is this right here."

Stephanie Says "I'm your Aunt Stephanie and well we love you just keep that in mind wow you look like your Daddy's picture now as well."

Josh Says "Where's Daddy right now, I've never met him before?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstait or Elly Mae Duke

Josh Says "But Mommy gave up on me are you going to if I do something bad now and who is this right here."

Stephanie Says "I'm your Aunt Stephanie and well we love you just keep that in mind wow you look like your Daddy's picture now as well."

Josh Says "Where's Daddy right now, I've never met him before?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstait or Elly Mae Duke

"I'll never give you up." Lizzy says. "I love you too much. Your daddy had to go away for a while but...he'll be home soon. For now though you're gonna come stay with me and your Uncle Luke. You'll like it there. Steph could you go put him in the car? I need to talk to Elaine and Boss Hogg."

"I'll never give you up." Lizzy says. "I love you too much. Your daddy had to go away for a while but...he'll be home soon. For now though you're gonna come stay with me and your Uncle Luke. You'll like it there. Steph could you go put him in the car? I need to talk to Elaine and Boss Hogg."

Stephanie went to take Josh to the car and Says "Your Uncle Luke is going to like having another boy around the house as well and this is took us all by surprize now as well."

Salena comes up with the twins and Says "Hey what's Josh doing here Stephanie and listen I did I'm back from my interview in Atlanta and I got the job but me and the boys are going to have to relocate to Austin, Texas as well."

Stephanie went to take Josh to the car and Says "Your Uncle Luke is going to like having another boy around the house as well and this is took us all by surprize now as well."

Salena comes up with the twins and Says "Hey what's Josh doing here Stephanie and listen I did I'm back from interview in Atlanta and I got the job but me and the boys are going to have to relocate to Austin, Texas as well."

"We're moving?" Lucas asked horrified.

"How much have you told Josh about his father?" Lizzy asks Elaine.

"We're moving?" Lucas asked horrified.

"How much have you told Josh about his father?" Lizzy asks Elaine.

Elaine Says "That he was a drunk and he hit me which is the truth didn't tell him where he was at now as well."

Meanwhile outside, Salena Says "Yes, Lucas were moving were going to have our own place and don't worry you'll be able to call your Grandparents and family anytime you want as well."

Elaine Says "That he was a drunk and he hit me which is the truth didn't tell him where he was at now as well."

Meanwhile outside, Salena Says "Yes, Lucas were moving were going to have our own place and don't worry you'll be able to call your Grandparents and family anytime you want as well."

"You can't tell that to a five year old and expect him to understand. You're an idiot. But don't worry we'll straighten everything out. You can go now." Lizzy says. Once Elaine was gone Lizzy turned to Boss. "You know what this means don't you."

"You've got another little brat on your hands." Boss says.

"Which means I need a raise. And if I don't get it that means that well I might just have to go seek other employment, maybe over in Chickasaw." Lizzy says.

"You can't tell that to a five year old and expect him to understand. You're an idiot. But don't worry we'll straighten everything out. You can go now." Lizzy says. Once Elaine was gone Lizzy turned to Boss. "You know what this means don't you."

"You've got another little brat on your hands." Boss says.

"Which means I need a raise. And if I don't get it that means that well I might just have to go seek other employment, maybe over in Chickasaw." Lizzy says.

Elaine drove off faster than ever and Says "It's true he is drunk and always will be a drunk he'll never change not the Brian I know and good luck that kid is a brat as well."

Salena had waited for Salena come out and she seen her and Says "Mom I got the job I've alway wanted and me and the boys are relocating to Austin, Texas and well I'm going to miss you as well this is going to be hard I have to tell Dad and everybody else but it won't be for a while I inform the family one at a time as well." Cassidy see's Salena and Says "First Angel Marry's David and moves to Beverly Hills and now your job and moving to Austin, Texas your family is changing and congrats and listen I got a meeting with Boss which I don't want to be late for as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Elaine drove off faster than ever and Says "It's true he is drunk and always will be a drunk he'll never change not the Brian I know and good luck that kid is a brat as well."

"Now wait a minute. What's to say that you'll find a better paying job in Chickasaw?" Boss Hogg asks.

"Well that's easy A.C. Tate has been begging for years to have me back at the Henhouse. Goodness knows all I have to do is name my price and I can have my job plus at least a twenty percent raise." Lizzy says smirking. "Not to mention if I just go over to Chickasaw you'll lose at least 1/10 of your customers. I mean it's just as easy to go to Chickasaw as it is for them to go to the Boars nest." Lizzy bargains.

"Now wait a minute. What's to say that you'll find a better paying job in Chickasaw?" Boss Hogg asks.

"Well that's easy A.C. Tate has been begging for years to have me back at the Henhouse. Goodness knows all I have to do is name my price and I can have my job plus at least a twenty percent raise." Lizzy says smirking. "Not to mention if I just go over to Chickasaw you'll lose at least 1/10 of your customers. I mean it's just as easy to go to Chickasaw as it is for them to go to the Boars nest." Lizzy bargains.

Cassidy walks in and Says "Salena's moving to Austin, Texas and she got the job everybody is leaving me now and Lizzy how do you know if your pregnant now as well it's been a while since I was last time around as well."

Cassidy walks in and Says "Salena's moving to Austin, Texas and she got the job everybody is leaving me now and Lizzy how do you know if your pregnant now as well it's been while since I was last time around as well."

"Fine fifteen percent raise." Boss says.

"Twenty percent." Lizzy says.

"Twenty percent now get before I regret it." Boss says.

"Nice doing business with you." Lizzy agrees. She walks out and looks at Cassidy. "So what's all this about Salena?" Lizzy asks.

"Fine fifteen percent raise." Boss says.

"Twenty percent." Lizzy says.

"Twenty percent now get before I regret it." Boss says.

"Nice doing business with you." Lizzy agrees. She walks out and looks at Cassidy. "So what's all this about Salena?" Lizzy asks.

Cassidy Says "She got the job and she's out there in the gazebo explaining everything to her boys as well and listen I got a meeting I got to get right now as well didn't know this Council thing was going to be so much work now Aunt Lizzy." Cassidy walks in Boss's office and looks and Says "I'm here."

Balladeer: Well CouncilWoman Jackson is here for her meeting but she needs to learn proper manners right now as well.

Cassidy Says "She got the job and she's out there in the gazebo explaining everything to her boys as well and listen I got a meeting I got to get right now as well didn't know this Council thing was going to be so much work now Aunt Lizzy." Cassidy walks in Boss's office and looks and Says "I'm here."

"I heard you got the Job." Lizzy says leaning against the gazebo post looking at her stepdaughter. "I always knew this day would come I just didn't think it would come this soon."

"I heard you got the Job." Lizzy says leaning against the gazebo post looking at her stepdaughter. "I always knew this day would come I just didn't think it would come this soon."

Salena Says "I know I'm happy but I'm going to miss everybody is the past six years Hazzard as become my home Mom. I learned so much right now as well and those Tae Kwon Do classes help me out so much I won't be a easy target and we got to tell Dad and who's the little boy with Stephanie right now as well. Wow Cassidy married Doug Jackson and elected CouncilWoman, Angel married David Bodine had twin girls and moved to Beverly Hills and now me the only one remaining here after a while will be Cassidy and Ashley which I'm worried about that Angel never truly forgiven for what I said to her when you had Mattie now as well Mom. Ashley married Matt Johson which turned out to be Dr. Jesse Spencer's son about five years ago now as well she has a brand new baby named Fancy Rae Johnson and well she's happy as a clam right now as well. You and Stephanie seem to be real close it's like the two of you have always known each other as well."

Salena Says "I know I'm happy but I'm going to miss everybody is the past six years Hazzard as become my home Mom. I learned so much right now as well and those Tae Kwon Do classes help me out so much I won't be a easy target and we got to tell Dad and who's the little boy with Stephanie right now as well. Wow Cassidy married Doug Jackson and elected CouncilWoman, Angel married David Bodine had twin girls and moved to Beverly Hills and now me the only one remaining here after a while will be Cassidy and Ashley which I'm worried about that Angel never truly forgiven for what I said to her when you had Mattie now as well Mom. Ashley married Matt Johson which turned out to be Dr. Jesse Spencer's son about five years ago now as well she has a brand new baby named Fancy Rae Johnson and well she's happy as a clam right now as well. You and Stephanie seem to be real close it's like the two of you have always known each other as well."

Ashley calls Angel and she Says "Hello Ashley what's going in with you how is Fancy doing lately mine are just fine right now as well."

Ashley Says "Well let's see Sam and Clay brought how Adam Jacob, Brandon Micheal and Chad David today. Salena got the job she always wanted and Elaine gave custody of Josh to Lizzy as well and oh Salena and her boys are moving to Austin, Texas as well I wish her luck. Cassidy might be pregnant it's just talk right now nobody's for sure right now as well and Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon are planning a big party for Bo Jr as well I wander if you got your invite yet. I know I am going he's my husband cousin but there family as well."

"Look Salena...if you feel like you have to do this then...so be it but...just remember our door is always open to you. I wish you didn't have to go but I understand. That little boy is my nephew and your step-cousin Josh Davenport. He's Brian's son. Stephanie is a Davenport...our family is like this but I think...I'll always be closer to Daisy than anyone else. Please keep in touch." Lizzy says.

"Look Salena...if you feel like you have to do this then...so be it but...just remember our door is always open to you. I wish you didn't have to go but I understand. That little boy is my nephew and your step-cousin Josh Davenport. He's Brian's son. Stephanie is a Davenport...our family is like this but I think...I'll always be closer to Daisy than anyone else. Please keep in touch." Lizzy says.

Stephanie said "You choose Daisy over me?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.