Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Shannon Says "Fine his own birthday party for his fifth birthday which is what I had meant as well honey. Do you know what were going to be doing twenty years from now seriously as well. We have three more wedding to help plan and pay for as well just think of that, three more times of picking out a Mother of the Bride and for you taking them down the aisle and giving them away as well. And we'll invite everybody I do mean everybody as well what do you say Ashley, Angel, and Amber and all of your cousins as well how many can there possibly now as well honey and there family we'll just have a bbq like your Uncle did when we was younger as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"That's great but what do you say we get them through elementary school first." Bo says.

"That's great but what do you say we get them through elementary school first." Bo says.

Shannon Says "Deal you know when we started having kids I believe I said I wanted a son and a daughter now honey look what happened no wonder everybody teases us now as well. I just thought of that now four of our kids in elementry school wow that is really something now honey."

"That's all we ask." The doctor says. A bit later on Amber still hadn't given up her want to give Lizzy and Luke the honeymoon they deserved so she pulled Luke away from the crowed and explained the idea.

Luke thought for a few moments then looked at Amber. "Get the info from Daisy about all that stuff and let me know if you'll pay for it I'll set it up. Unfortunately not to bad mouth Daisy or anything Daisy's not going to be able to let Lizzy go for a long time if she thinks she's gonna bolt. It needs to be something that Lizzy and I do alone. A relaxing vacation and you're right she deserves this. I don't mind going on vacation with Lizzy, Daisy, and Enos but...before we do that I want this time alone with Lizzy. I'll pick the date if you get all the information. The only thing that has to happen is the date has to come as a complete surprise to everyone." Luke says.

Meanwhile inside Lizzy had drawn Daisy into a talk about what the doctor had told her about why the triplets had waited so long and the status of the tests they were running.

Daisy was a bit shocked...and she still felt like Lizzy was slipping away from her

Daisy was a bit shocked...and she still felt like Lizzy was slipping away from her

Julie came up and Says "Well they came late but there here usually multiples in our family our early everybody knows that it's very unusaul as well."

Daisy said "I dont know..i was gonna see Sam..but I dont wanna leave Lizzy...All i did was suggest something and im hated for it...I-is it to much to ask something like that"

Julie Says "It's allright Daisy, she's upset about something right now I'm not sure right but something is bothering that's all."

Daisy said "Its me..im so scared she'll bolt..that i wanna spend time with her...i cant lose her..shes been with me through everything..i cant let her go"

Julie Says "She told me that Brian gets out in three months and Elaine might give up Josh, and if he doesn't get custody she might have to raise her nephew as well."

Julie Says "She told me that Brian gets out in three months and Elaine might give up Josh, and if he doesn't get custody she might have to raise her nephew as well."

Daisy said "I know she hates me...I thought i was helping her when I said id raise Vadalia..but she hates me for it..and i would help her with Josh if she'd let me"

Daisy said "I know she hates me...I thought i was helping her when I said id raise Vadalia..but she hates me for it..and i would help her with Josh if she'd let me"

Stephanie comes up and Says "If she can't raise Josh I don't mind at all Daisy and Julie he's cousin you know as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.