Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Clay said "O-Okay" and watched Lizzy go to call somone

Soon she's put through and speaks in a low tone. The man on the other end agrees and then makes some phone calls himself. Lizzy then drives off to the bank to check on things. She comes back two hours later. "This is the account number for a checking account in your's and Sam's name. It should hold you off for the next four years at least. If you add it to the income you get from Cooter's you should make enough to keep you above the water. If you budget just right you'll actually be able to save money." Lizzy says.

Soon she's put through and speaks in a low tone. The man on the other end agrees and then makes some phone calls himself. Lizzy then drives off to the bank to check on things. She comes back two hours later. "This is the account number for a checking account in your's and Sam's name. It should hold you off for the next four years at least. If you add it to the income you get from Cooter's you should make enough to keep you above the water. If you budget just right you'll actually be able to save money." Lizzy says.

Clay nodds "Thanks...are ya'll still holding that Christmas party..Ya'll have fun"

Clay nodds "Thanks...are ya'll still holding that Christmas party..Ya'll have fun"

"Certainly. Listen I'm gonna go check on Sam. See how she's doing." Lizzy says walking down the hall. Luke having not eaten in a while decides to go get food while everyone else was waiting for food. Seeing her chance Amber looked around.

"Guys I was gonna wait till later but I think now is the perfect time with everyone being mostly ok I want to propose something." Amber says.

"Certainly. Listen I'm gonna go check on Sam. See how she's doing." Lizzy says walking down the hall. Luke having not eaten in a while decides to go get food while everyone else was waiting for food. Seeing her chance Amber looked around.

"Guys I was gonna wait till later but I think now is the perfect time with everyone being mostly ok I want to propose something." Amber says.

Clay looked up "What?"

Clay, Bo and Luke raise there hands

"Aunt Julie? Aunt Daisy? Salena? Angel? Ashley? I could ask everyone sitting here and I can guarantee she's helped us all out at least three times. Sometimes she's even put her life on the back burner to help us out and how many times has she complained? Not once. I want to do something for her." Amber says.

"Aunt Julie? Aunt Daisy? Salena? Angel? Ashley? I could ask everyone sitting here and I can guarantee she's helped us all out at least three times. Sometimes she's even put her life on the back burner to help us out and how many times has she complained? Not once. I want to do something for her." Amber says.

Clay said "I'll help..Just tell me how.."

Daisy nodded "Yeah.." and stared at the floor nearly crying

Clay said "I'll help..Just tell me how.."

Daisy nodded "Yeah.." and stared at the floor nearly crying

"I want to send her and...Uncle Luke on the honeymoon they never got. I understand it's difficult because of their schedules but...It's something they need. I'm willing to pay for it all I just. I need your support. I wanna know where to send her and for how long and...help planning it. I will pay for it all I just need a little help from those who know her best." Amber says.

"I want to send her and...Uncle Luke on the honeymoon they never got. I understand it's difficult because of their schedules but...It's something they need. I'm willing to pay for it all I just. I need your support. I wanna know where to send her and for how long and...help planning it. I will pay for it all I just need a little help from those who know her best." Amber says.

Daisy looks up "Thats mostly me that knows her best"

Daisy said "A-Alot of people deserves this..but she the most I guess..I'll get to thinking..Lizzy hates me any way so she'll hate all my suggestions"

"Think about it Aunt Daisy all those times you were feeling low or doubted yourself what did she do? She pulled you through even if it meant staying on the phone till three am just to do it. She sent both you and Aunt Julie on your own honeymoon shouldn't she get the same and I know she loves you." Amber says.

"Think about it Aunt Daisy all those times you were feeling low or doubted yourself what did she do? She pulled you through even if it meant staying on the phone till three am just to do it. She sent both you and Aunt Julie on your own honeymoon shouldn't she get the same and I know she loves you." Amber says.

Daisy sighes "Then why does it feel like the only best friend I ever knew i had besides Enos is slipping away from me...Yes I'll help..but what if i lose her while shes gone"

Daisy sighes "Then why does it feel like the only best friend I ever knew i had besides Enos is slipping away from me...Yes I'll help..but what if i lose her while shes gone"

"Because she's so stressed out right now. She's been taking care of five kids under five and well I don't want to say this but last night she got a phone call Brian gets out of jail in three months and...Elaine might be giving up Josh. She...if they refuse to give custody to Brian when she does give him up Lizzy wants to take Josh in but..." Amber starts.

"I'm not sure we can afford it. I will not let my nephew be put in the system but if I don't have the money it's where he's gonna go." Lizzy says sitting next to Daisy.

"Because she's so stressed out right now. She's been taking care of five kids under five and well I don't want to say this but last night she got a phone call Brian gets out of jail in three months and...Elaine might be giving up Josh. She...if they refuse to give custody to Brian when she does give him up Lizzy wants to take Josh in but..." Amber starts.

"I'm not sure we can afford it. I will not let my nephew be put in the system but if I don't have the money it's where he's gonna go." Lizzy says sitting next to Daisy.

Daisy said "I'm sorry..Lizzy i know you have a life...and i need to but out now...has our friendship hit a dead end..are you giving up on me?"

Daisy smiled and hugged her best friend "I'm always there for ya...Tell me how?...you think that vacation together sounds good...me and Enos and you and Luke?" she looks at Lizzy and Amber

"I don't know...I need to be here for Josh and Brian." Lizzy says looking down. "Then there's Sam...the first couple months are gonna be hard on her."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.