Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Angelica holds her moms hand when all of a sudden Sam said "Clay..your gonna have to deliver the babys...they aren't waiting" she said in pain

Angelica is quiet when she hears a cry and then two more and she Says "Just like fluffy did but she had five now how many you having Mom."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angelica said "Just three honey..Clay what are they? Boys..Girls?"

Clay looks and Says "Three honest to goodness sons and I'm more than happy Sam oh wow what about Adam, Brandon and Chad for the babies names as well."

Clay looks and Says "Three honest to goodness sons and I'm more than happy Sam oh wow what about Adam, Brandon and Chad for the babies names as well."

Sam said "No girls? well i dont care...and those names are perfect..Adam Jacob..Brandon Michael..Chad David?"

Sam said "No girls? well i dont care...and those names are perfect..Adam Jacob..Brandon Michael..Chad David?"

Angelica Says "How come nobody annouced Fluffy's kittens then Mom or why didn't she name them as well."

Sam said "Yeah..but Angelica..Your mamma might not make it this time"

Lizzy happened to be in the neighborhood knowing how far along Sam was decided she would check on her. When she saw the newborn triplets Lizzy tried not to freak. "It'll be ok Sam you're gonna make it. Right now we'll get you all cleaned up and then we'll get you to the hospital. You'll pull through this I know you will." Lizzy says.

Lizzy happened to be in the neighborhood knowing how far along Sam was decided she would check on her. When she saw the newborn triplets Lizzy tried not to freak. "It'll be ok Sam you're gonna make it. Right now we'll get you all cleaned up and then we'll get you to the hospital. You'll pull through this I know you will." Lizzy says.

Sam nodded and looked at Clay "What about the boys?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.