Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy sighed " I still don't know..but im not backin down and givin this kid up"

Callie Says "Your a little startled right now that's all Daisy either that or get seperate bedrooms Daisy. Micheal wants to sue Dr. Crane right now I'm still trying to talk him out of that now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Callie Says "Your a little startled right now that's all Daisy either that or get seperate bedrooms Daisy. Micheal wants to sue Dr. Crane right now I'm still trying to talk him out of that now as well."

Daisy said "Me and Enos would never get seperate bedrooms!"

Daisy sighes "Callie..In a few years me and Enos should be having grandkids...and were yet having another kid"

Callie Says "Oh don't worry about it right now Daisy. Did you know that Kramer's current girlfriend is three months pregnant right with his baby as well."

"Hey nurse? Can you get me a doctor?" Lizzy asks. The nurse sighs but does as Lizzy asks.

"What can I do for you Mrs. Duke?" The doctor asks.

"Can you run a pregnancy test?" Lizzy asks.

"On your daughter?"

"No on my best friend Daisy Strate. One of our other friends had her tubes tied or well she thought she did and it turns out the doctor screwed it up and now she's pregnant. Daisy had the same doctor and we a second opinion on whether or not her operation worked and if she's pregnant after having a baby three weeks ago." Lizzy says.

"I'll go run the test if she'll allow it." The doctor says. He leaves the room and walks down to Daisy's room. "Mrs. Strate, I'm Doc Sheldon. Your friend Lizzy Duke filled me in on a concern you had."

"Hey nurse? Can you get me a doctor?" Lizzy asks. The nurse sighs but does as Lizzy asks.

"What can I do for you Mrs. Duke?" The doctor asks.

"Can you run a pregnancy test?" Lizzy asks.

"On your daughter?"

"No on my best friend Daisy Strate. One of our other friends had her tubes tied or well she thought she did and it turns out the doctor screwed it up and now she's pregnant. Daisy had the same doctor and we a second opinion on whether or not her operation worked and if she's pregnant after having a baby three weeks ago." Lizzy says.

"I'll go run the test if she'll allow it." The doctor says. He leaves the room and walks down to Daisy's room. "Mrs. Strate, I'm Doc Sheldon. Your friend Lizzy Duke filled me in on a concern you had."

Daisy said "My son Byron was born 3 weeks ago...and the Doc just told me im pregnant...i dont know how that can be though"

"Mrs. Strate...I ran the results a few times. As it turns out the operation you had did work. The positive result was because of your recent delivery. Basically you're not pregnant. It was a false positive." Doc Sheldon says.

Daisy sighed with relief as Enos and Rosco walked in "Thanks for confirming the false positive Doc"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.