Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "Yes Doc?"

"Listen, having the triplets wasn't easy on Sam. In three days time she'll be released from the hospital and I'd like someone to look in on her from time to time. I know anyone in that room would do it in a heartbeat especially Mrs. Duke but I was hoping you'd do this to take the pressure off her." The doctor says.

"Listen, having the triplets wasn't easy on Sam. In three days time she'll be released from the hospital and I'd like someone to look in on her from time to time. I know anyone in that room would do it in a heartbeat especially Mrs. Duke but I was hoping you'd do this to take the pressure off her." The doctor says.

Daisy nodded

Daisy said I-I'll try"

"That's all we ask." The doctor says. A bit later on Amber still hadn't given up her want to give Lizzy and Luke the honeymoon they deserved so she pulled Luke away from the crowed and explained the idea.

Luke thought for a few moments then looked at Amber. "Get the info from Daisy about all that stuff and let me know if you'll pay for it I'll set it up. Unfortunately not to bad mouth Daisy or anything Daisy's not going to be able to let Lizzy go for a long time if she thinks she's gonna bolt. It needs to be something that Lizzy and I do alone. A relaxing vacation and you're right she deserves this. I don't mind going on vacation with Lizzy, Daisy, and Enos but...before we do that I want this time alone with Lizzy. I'll pick the date if you get all the information. The only thing that has to happen is the date has to come as a complete surprise to everyone." Luke says.

Meanwhile inside Lizzy had drawn Daisy into a talk about what the doctor had told her about why the triplets had waited so long and the status of the tests they were running.

"That's all we ask." The doctor says. A bit later on Amber still hadn't given up her want to give Lizzy and Luke the honeymoon they deserved so she pulled Luke away from the crowed and explained the idea.

Luke thought for a few moments then looked at Amber. "Get the info from Daisy about all that stuff and let me know if you'll pay for it I'll set it up. Unfortunately not to bad mouth Daisy or anything Daisy's not going to be able to let Lizzy go for a long time if she thinks she's gonna bolt. It needs to be something that Lizzy and I do alone. A relaxing vacation and you're right she deserves this. I don't mind going on vacation with Lizzy, Daisy, and Enos but...before we do that I want this time alone with Lizzy. I'll pick the date if you get all the information. The only thing that has to happen is the date has to come as a complete surprise to everyone." Luke says.

Meanwhile inside Lizzy had drawn Daisy into a talk about what the doctor had told her about why the triplets had waited so long and the status of the tests they were running.

Angel hung up the phone and Says "David I got triplet Nephews right now as well and well Brian Lee Davenport my Mom's ex-husband gets out of jail in three months I still can't face him yet as well David."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel hung up the phone and Says "David I got triplet Nephews right now as well and well Brian Lee Davenport my Mom's ex-husband gets out of jail in three months I still can't face him yet as well David."

"You don't have to. Maybe five years in jail has changed him." David answers.

"You don't have to. Maybe five years in jail has changed him." David answers.

Angel Says "Salena claims he is like his father Cooter but I don't believe her myself as well and honey people say my accent is charming are they really making fun of me now I don't know Beverly Hills that well right now."

Back at the Hospital Bo Jr. Says "Sorry Daddy what does Triplets mean now as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Salena claims he is like his father Cooter but I don't believe her myself as well and honey people say my accent is charming are they really making fun of me now I don't know Beverly Hills that well right now."

Back at the Hospital Bo Jr. Says "Sorry Daddy what does Triplets mean now as well?"

"I've never met him Angel but...people tend to see things different. Maybe he is like his father and maybe he isn't but know this I love your accent." David says.

"It means she had three babies at once." Bo explains.

"I've never met him Angel but...people tend to see things different. Maybe he is like his father and maybe he isn't but know this I love your accent." David says.

"It means she had three babies at once." Bo explains.

Angel Says "Well he had this really cool 57 Bel-Air and well he was nice when he wasn't drinking as mean as well. And thank ya kindly sir and I was thinking what do you think of your brand new daughters I want more kids but need a break thow and want to finish my education and make my family proud of me as well."

Back In Hazzard, Bo Jr Says "Daddy is Jesse going to be the baby now as well because I don't mind a baby sister as well."

Shannon just shot Bo and look as well.

Angel Says "Well he had this really cool 57 Bel-Air and well he was nice when he wasn't drinking as mean as well. And thank ya kindly sir and I was thinking what do you think of your brand new daughters I want more kids but need a break thow and want to finish my education and make my family proud of me as well."

Back In Hazzard, Bo Jr Says "Daddy is Jesse going to be the baby now as well because I don't mind a baby sister as well."

Shannon just shot Bo and look as well.

"I love my little girls." David says.

"I think with this many kids we'll stop for now." Bo says.

"I love my little girls." David says.

"I think with this many kids we'll stop for now." Bo says.

Bo Jr. Says "Daddy I love ya, how Angel moved to Beverly Hills with David and Nathaniel doesn't she loves us anymore. And I was thinking I want to ask Cassidy if she would let me ride Little Trigger I'm big enough now."

Bo Jr. Says "Daddy I love ya, how Angel moved to Beverly Hills with David and Nathaniel doesn't she loves us anymore. And I was thinking I want to ask Cassidy if she would let me ride Little Trigger I'm big enough now."

"I love you too buddy. Of course Angel still loves us just sometimes she feels like she needed to get away for a while. I'm sure Cassidy would love to teach you to ride." Bo says.

"I love you too buddy. Of course Angel still loves us just sometimes she feels like she needed to get away for a while. I'm sure Cassidy would love to teach you to ride." Bo says.

Bo Jr. Says "Daddy I'm big brother and a little brother as well but can you get all my sisters to back off as well thow I never get a chance at the bathroom now."

"That tends to happen with women." Bo sighs.

Shannon watches her second youngest walks away and Says "Honey what was that about now I know that Ruby, Maria and Jennifer spend alot of time in the bathroom and there not even teenagers yet as well."

"I guess he feels a little left out." Bo sighs.

Shannon Says "I guess we should plan a big family birthday party for number 5 for him and well it's just something all kids go through as well. Geez we had four girls and two boys and adopted one as well and speaking of that Jason wants to play football as well honey."

Shannon Says "I guess we should plan a big family birthday party for number 5 for him and well it's just something all kids go through as well. Geez we had four girls and two boys and adopted one as well and speaking of that Jason wants to play football as well honey."

"What if...what if we gave him his own birthday party? I know it's a lot easier to do one big one but...It might make him feel better if we don't combine it with all the others." Bo says.

"What if...what if we gave him his own birthday party? I know it's a lot easier to do one big one but...It might make him feel better if we don't combine it with all the others." Bo says.

Shannon Says "Fine his own birthday party for his fifth birthday which is what I had meant as well honey. Do you know what were going to be doing twenty years from now seriously as well. We have three more wedding to help plan and pay for as well just think of that, three more times of picking out a Mother of the Bride and for you taking them down the aisle and giving them away as well. And we'll invite everybody I do mean everybody as well what do you say Ashley, Angel, and Amber and all of your cousins as well how many can there possibly now as well honey and there family we'll just have a bbq like your Uncle did when we was younger as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.