Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Julie Says "Okay and man pregnant again at my age you know had little signs in the past six weeks but didn't think nothing of them Dad. I think my brother must be reading Shannon's book after she's done now Dad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley and Matt had stopped to see Salena and she had said "Do you think I'm too much of tuffy at times. I've been to New York City trying to reconnect with my father with no luck as well and somebody tried to mug me and I used a sharp quick elbow when he came behind me. I do find that method works with pickpockets as well."

Matt Says "Your too much of a tomboy but I Love You right now Ashley and always have from the very first time you opened your door there was just something about you I like now."

Salena Says "Isn't that sweet now Dad and Mom. Ashley when I'm feeling better do you could show that move to me as well. I'm tired of being a easy target over the years I need to know something to defend myself now."

Several Hours Later, On a piece of paper around Julie's bed there is a list of names as well

The List

1. Andromeda

2. Yammy Michelle Knight

3. Michelle Andromeda Knight

4. Michelle Julianna Knight

5. Michelle Brianna Knight

6. Francesca Michelle Knight

Julie as asleep when Micheal came back and looked at the paper as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley and Matt had stopped to see Salena and she had said "Do you think I'm too much of tuffy at times. I've been to New York City trying to reconnect with my father with no luck as well and somebody tried to mug me and I used a sharp quick elbow when he came behind me. I do find that method works with pickpockets as well."

Matt Says "Your too much of a tomboy but I Love You right now Ashley and always have from the very first time you opened your door there was just something about you I like now."

Salena Says "Isn't that sweet now Dad and Mom. Ashley when I'm feeling better do you could show that move to me as well. I'm tired of being a easy target over the years I need to know something to defend myself now."

Several Hours Later, On a piece of paper around Julie's bed there is a list of names as well

The List

1. Andromeda

2. Yammy Michelle Knight

3. Michelle Andromeda Knight

4. Michelle Julianna Knight

5. Michelle Brianna Knight

6. Francesca Michelle Knight

Julie as asleep when Micheal came back and looked at the paper as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal looks at the List and Says "Well Yancy sounds different enough she keeps nameing the kids between me and her but I like this Julianna as a first name it's very pretty and different from hers as well."

Rosco just looked and Says "Your Right and I like the name as well but really you should discuss with her as well and I see she's allreadry jumping ahead on this right now it seems like she happy as well about this whole pregnancy right now as well. It was unexpected but she's really happy right now as well."

Cue JulieDuke or LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Micheal looks at the List and Says "Well Yancy sounds different enough she keeps nameing the kids between me and her but I like this Julianna as a first name it's very pretty and different from hers as well."

Rosco just looked and Says "Your Right and I like the name as well but really you should discuss with her as well and I see she's allreadry jumping ahead on this right now it seems like she happy as well about this whole pregnancy right now as well. It was unexpected but she's really happy right now as well."

Cue JulieDuke or LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or daisydukeXenosstrait or Anybody

Julie wakes up and looks and Says "Micheal you like the name Julianna has a first name are sure about this right now sounds alot alike mine right now as well. And I was thinking what about Julianna MaKayla Knight if we have a girl as well honey."

Micheal looks and Says "Different that's for sure there won't ten Julianna in her classes now as well."

Julie wakes up and looks and Says "Micheal you like the name Julianna has a first name are sure about this right now sounds alot alike mine right now as well. And I was thinking what about Julianna MaKayla Knight if we have a girl as well honey."

Micheal looks and Says "Different that's for sure there won't ten Julianna in her classes now as well."

Cassidy and Salena had both heard that Amber had wanted to talk to them about what happen and not on a girlfriend level and they knew that it would be her getting around to it since it was her job as well. Cassidy looked and Says "Hi run for Councilwoman can't do much from her now and this stinks I feel awful and well this week has really stunk as well how did they ambush me at my Aunt Daisy's house I thought I was smarter than that as well."

Cassidy and Salena had both heard that Amber had wanted to talk to them about what happen and not on a girlfriend level and they knew that it would be her getting around to it since it was her job as well. Cassidy looked and Says "Hi run for Councilwoman can't do much from her now and this stinks I feel awful and well this week has really stunk as well how did they ambush me at my Aunt Daisy's house I thought I was smarter than that as well."

Bo said "Listen..that wasn't your fault Cassgirl"

Bo said "Listen..that wasn't your fault Cassgirl"

Cassidy Says "But Dad those Malones wasn't the same guys that Hughie, Enos and the Sheriff rescued me from there still out there somewhere they was really scary there's four of them as well."

Cassidy Says "But Dad those Malones wasn't the same guys that Hughie, Enos and the Sheriff rescued me from there still out there somewhere they was really scary there's four of them as well."

Nine Months Later, Angel and David's Wedding went off without a hitch and David got an invitation to stay out the mansion in Beverly Hills which they accepted as well. Angel had twin girls named Abagial Ann and Katherine Marie Bodine and Julie is happy to be Mrs. David Jethro Bodine as well she loves her two newborns as well. Ashley and Matt had a baby girl which they named Fancy Rae Johnson after her mother, Matt made up with his father and got closer to his sister Amanda she left the Hazzard County Sheriff's Department when she had her and Cletus's son Cletus Jr she is leaving the option of becoming a CSI for the Atlanta Police Department as well she loves her niece Fancy as well. Cassidy and Doug had a wonderful wedding and it seems that there talking about having a baby right now as well. Micheal and Julie had their second son and final boy as well which they named Yancy Micheal Knight and she got her tubes tied and she hopes it works as well. Kramer and girlfriend had a baby girl which they named Fiona Lulu Coltrane Kramer he wanted his father to know that he knows he's a Coltrane and have somebody carry the name now as well.

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Oh how I miss Angel around Hazzard I hope she's loving Beverly Hills as well and you know I miss her like the dickens and I can't believe that Matt and Ashley moved back to Hazzard I knew she would start to missing it after a while and who would've thought that Amber would've fell for Jethro Jr. now as well isn't that something and Cassidy is now the first Councilwoman of Hazzard County and apparently when heard what happened to her they just wanted to vote for her as well. And Salena she is dating that new fellow and I think Lizzy is doing a background check as well and Matt finally adopted Ashley's twins making them Daisy Johnson and Enos Johnson. Hey Lizzy and Luke are bring the kids over tonight as well."

In Beverly Hills, Angel went to check on Nathaniel and she seen he was sleeping and walked in on her twin angels as well. Angel Says "Oh Abby and Kathy your Daddy should be home soon but your Uncle Jed says he wants to sing to you's tonight as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Nine Months Later, Angel and David's Wedding went off without a hitch and David got an invitation to stay out the mansion in Beverly Hills which they accepted as well. Angel had twin girls named Abagial Ann and Katherine Marie Bodine and Julie is happy to be Mrs. David Jethro Bodine as well she loves her two newborns as well. Ashley and Matt had a baby girl which they named Fancy Rae Johnson after her mother, Matt made up with his father and got closer to his sister Amanda she left the Hazzard County Sheriff's Department when she had her and Cletus's son Cletus Jr she is leaving the option of becoming a CSI for the Atlanta Police Department as well she loves her niece Fancy as well. Cassidy and Doug had a wonderful wedding and it seems that there talking about having a baby right now as well. Micheal and Julie had their second son and final boy as well which they named Yancy Micheal Knight and she got her tubes tied and she hopes it works as well. Kramer and girlfriend had a baby girl which they named Fiona Lulu Coltrane Kramer he wanted his father to know that he knows he's a Coltrane and have somebody carry the name now as well.

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Oh how I miss Angel around Hazzard I hope she's loving Beverly Hills as well and you know I miss her like the dickens and I can't believe that Matt and Ashley moved back to Hazzard I knew she would start to missing it after a while and who would've thought that Amber would've fell for Jethro Jr. now as well isn't that something and Cassidy is now the first Councilwoman of Hazzard County and apparently when heard what happened to her they just wanted to vote for her as well. And Salena she is dating that new fellow and I think Lizzy is doing a background check as well and Matt finally adopted Ashley's twins making them Daisy Johnson and Enos Johnson. Hey Lizzy and Luke are bring the kids over tonight as well."

In Beverly Hills, Angel went to check on Nathaniel and she seen he was sleeping and walked in on her twin angels as well. Angel Says "Oh Abby and Kathy your Daddy should be home soon but your Uncle Jed says he wants to sing to you's tonight as well."

In Hazzard it seems that Ashley was trying to Baby Fancy Rae to go to sleep but she wanted her family right now and nothing was going to help as well. She missed Angel right now as well and wandered how she was doing with her twins as well and hoped that she was staying strong as well and thinking about how Nathaniel was in Knidergarten by now and must be having a ball in a big old Mansion and the cement pond as David calls it now as well. She loved her children right now as well and it sure did come in handy that her Father-in-law was a docter right now.

In Hazzard it seems that Ashley was trying to Baby Fancy Rae to go to sleep but she wanted her family right now and nothing was going to help as well. She missed Angel right now as well and wandered how she was doing with her twins as well and hoped that she was staying strong as well and thinking about how Nathaniel was in Knidergarten by now and must be having a ball in a big old Mansion and the cement pond as David calls it now as well. She loved her children right now as well and it sure did come in handy that her Father-in-law was a docter right now.

Bo and Shannon had their final baby a baby boy which they named Jesse Bo Duke and well it seems that it's very complete right and it's seems that Bo Jr. is a wee bit jealous as well.

Bo and Shannon had their final baby a baby boy which they named Jesse Bo Duke and well it seems that it's very complete right and it's seems that Bo Jr. is a wee bit jealous as well.

Meanwhile Sam and Clay were living happily along with Daisy and Enos and their children and Lizzy and Luke too

Clay said "Well there a little late...I dont know what to do...the Doc said that she shouldn't be this overdue"

Angel Says "Oh I would talk to the docter about it right now little brother and listen I love Beverly Hills and Rodeo Dr as well I still say it the wrong way as well. I thinking about hiring a Nanny and going to UCLA eventually and having my credits transferred and finally finish what I started as well Clay."

Angel Says "Oh I would talk to the docter about it right now little brother and listen I love Beverly Hills and Rodeo Dr as well I still say it the wrong way as well. I thinking about hiring a Nanny and going to UCLA eventually and having my credits transferred and finally finish what I started as well Clay."

Clay nodds and says "I'm gonna go" and Sam is getting ready to go to the annual family reunion "Clay do we have to go"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.