Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy sighed "I could strangel him"

Rosco Says "Uh let's see I am getting five new Great-Grandchildren and two Grandchildren my Christmas is going to huge Daisy. And Angel and David Jethro Bodine are getting married on Sept 25th as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rosco Says "Uh let's see I am getting five new Great-Grandchildren and two Grandchildren my Christmas is going to huge Daisy. And Angel and David Jethro Bodine are getting married on Sept 25th as well."

Daisy said "You know they said Sams due date is Christmas day for her and those triplets? wow...your gonna get 3 grandbabies in one day...i wonder what shes gonna have"

Daisy said "You know they said Sams due date is Christmas day for her and those triplets? wow...your gonna get 3 grandbabies in one day...i wonder what shes gonna have"

Rosco Says "As long her and babies are healthy doesn't matter to me now as well."

Rosco said "The operation failed"

Angel Says "What how is that possible now Grandpa? I guess I won't go to Dr. Crane besides when I think of Dr. Crane of I think of that Frasier now and him and brother who are shrinks now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstraot or Elly Mae Duke

Rosco said "Your welcome it was your Aunt Daisys and she said you could have it"

Angel Says "Well I can't wait and did you know that Aunt Shannon loves her books as well and so does Aunt Julie as well. We all read her books now as well even Aunt Lizzy likes her now she doesn't say nothing about it now. And especially Aunt Callie Grandpa."

Angel Says "Well I can't wait and did you know that Aunt Shannon loves her books as well and so does Aunt Julie as well. We all read her books now as well even Aunt Lizzy likes her now she doesn't say nothing about it now. And especially Aunt Callie Grandpa."

Luke said "I don't know"

Rosco smiled and walked out of the room

Julie had seen her father and Says "Hey thank Daisy for book for me Dad and Micheal took the kids home just now sorry about that as well. And listen I think Shannon must love Hannah Howell more than the rest of us now as well. How's Angel doing right now as well I heard she goes home tomorrow as well."

Julie had seen her father and Says "Hey thank Daisy for book for me Dad and Micheal took the kids home just now sorry about that as well. And listen I think Shannon must love Hannah Howell more than the rest of us now as well. How's Angel doing right now as well I heard she goes home tomorrow as well."

Rosco said "Shes asleep and ill thank Daisy for ya"

Rosco said "Shes asleep and ill thank Daisy for ya"

Julie Says "Okay and man pregnant again at my age you know had little signs in the past six weeks but didn't think nothing of them Dad. I think my brother must be reading Shannon's book after she's done now Dad."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.