Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "I'm losing her..i need to accept it"

"You're not losing her Daisy. She's just scared and worried about everyone in the hospital and fells like part of this is her fault. She probably thinks that she should have been with Julie when the surgery was done to make sure it was done correctly and she should have been here with you. And with Salena and Cassidy all at the same time. She also feels like she's supposed to be at home with her three children and two grandchildren. She's torn up and doesn't know what to do or how to do it." Rosco says.

"You're not losing her Daisy. She's just scared and worried about everyone in the hospital and fells like part of this is her fault. She probably thinks that she should have been with Julie when the surgery was done to make sure it was done correctly and she should have been here with you. And with Salena and Cassidy all at the same time. She also feels like she's supposed to be at home with her three children and two grandchildren. She's torn up and doesn't know what to do or how to do it." Rosco says.

Julie was fast asleep she's had all the classic signs but just ignored them do to with helping Angel plan her wedding and didn't think nothing of it as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie was fast asleep she's had all the classic signs but just ignored them do to with helping Angel plan her wedding and didn't think nothing of it as well.

The Next Morning Micheal was getting four kids ready and keeping it strait he was happy and amazed and well it was too bad about another baby in everything now as well and he wouldn't mind another son or daughter right now as well.

A Few hours later, Julie had seen Micheal come with all four kids and he looks and Says "Angel is getting discharged this morning she's allright now as well and well so is Sam as well honey and at least I will have a little help with our daughter now as well."

Julie Says "That's nice how is everybody taking the news about the pregnancy so far as well and I just thought something we got rid of all the baby furniture as well this ought to be fun as well."

The Nurse came in Salena's room and took her temperature and looks at Lizzy and Says "The Fever has broke now and she must be hot with this extra blanket as well and listen I going to take this off as well."

Salena Says "But I still feel lousy but your right I am hot right now as well and I glad that I was driven here as well Mom that was great of Cooter as well. I miss my boys right now but I understand they could get what I have right now as well and it's just something I got put with right now as well."

In Cassidy's room she was waking up and her fever had broke but still feeling lousy and apprantly her father has been there all night and Cassidy looks up and Says "Hey Dad, I told Uncle Jesse I wa at the hospital when I was in room at his house oh man why does fevers do that do now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Daisy sighes "I need to be home with my children too ya know Dad"

Daisy sighes "I need to be home with my children too ya know Dad"

The Next Morning the Nurse comes in and Says "You will be once your feeling better and your sister is amazing the docters at her without any help as well."

Daisy said "Thanks Dad...When i get outta here I'll come back to the station"

Rosco Says "Okay and Amanda is so moody but I think she's going a little ticket crazy people keep calling and complaining about her now Daisy."

Daisy sighes "Boss is an idiot..sorry to say but its true"

Rosco Says "I keeping Amanda in the station more often as well besides it will better for her pregnancy as well Daisy and take her pen away as well. She gave your brother one when he was on his way to see his own daughter now."

Rosco Says "I keeping Amanda in the station more often as well besides it will better for her pregnancy as well Daisy and take her pen away as well. She gave your brother one when he was on his way to see his own daughter now."

Daisy said "Well you have me and Enos to man the front lines"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.