Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Callie said "Okay"

Micheal looks at Julie and Says "Whatever life throws in our as along as it not the phone book I'm happy because the other thing I will duck now."

Julie laughed and Says "I understand now Micheal, and I love you so much right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal looks at Julie and Says "Whatever life throws in our as along as it not the phone book I'm happy because the other thing I will duck now."

Julie laughed and Says "I understand now Micheal, and I love you so much right now as well."

Michael said "I love you too"

Michael said "I love you too"

Julie Says "Hey we got to tell the kids the good news sometimes as well. Angel is going to think I'm being a copycat now as well. I staying a couple of nights as well and what about that meeting did it get cancelled honey." Micheal Says " Besides you get to do your favorite sport of shopping now as well we need everything new on baby furniture now as well."

Julie Says "Hey we got to tell the kids the good news sometimes as well. Angel is going to think I'm being a copycat now as well. I staying a couple of nights as well and what about that meeting did it get cancelled honey." Micheal Says " Besides you get to do your favorite sport of shopping now as well we need everything new on baby furniture now as well."

Micheal smiled and Julie did too

Michael laughed " Its not"

Julie Says "Honey isn't funny how life works out sometimes we met when we was both working now look at us married over five years and expecting another baby and two more grandchildren as well."

Julie Says "Honey isn't funny how life works out sometimes we met when we was both working now look at us married over five years and expecting another baby and two more grandchildren as well."

Micheal said "Look at your sister...how long have her and Enos been married? and there expectin 3 more grandkids"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.