Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Matt looks and Says "I know that the Dukes are my family but you know I like living in Berea, Ohio and well I got comfortable with my father and he doesn't even call me anymore Ashley.He's uncomfortable with adopting your twins but you know what he has to just get over it now as well because it's my life Ashley."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley said "I wanna move to Hazzard..please Mattie"

Ashley said "I wanna move to Hazzard..please Mattie"

Matt Says "Sure Dad doesn't seem to know I live in Berea, Ohio why would he care if we move back here and besides my family lives here as well. I heard about Salena and Cassidy you there my cousins Ashley. And then Cassidy and Doug are getting married Sept 30th, and Angel and David are getting married on Sept 25th as well."

Matt Says "Sure Dad doesn't seem to know I live in Berea, Ohio why would he care if we move back here and besides my family lives here as well. I heard about Salena and Cassidy you there my cousins Ashley. And then Cassidy and Doug are getting married Sept 30th, and Angel and David are getting married on Sept 25th as well."

Ashley said "We'll Clay and Sam have yet to OFFICIALLY get married though"

Ashley said "The babys fine...Now lets talk about moving to Hazzard"

Matt Says "Yeah that's it I want to move here as well besides Amanda and Cletus have a baby on the way and she's the only sister I'll ever have now Ashley."

Ashley Says "Your Dad called yesterday and him and Jolene had twins, they had one of each now and they named them Dolly and Porter as well."

Matt looks and Says "Like I care Ashley!"

Matt Says "Yeah that's it I want to move here as well besides Amanda and Cletus have a baby on the way and she's the only sister I'll ever have now Ashley."

Ashley Says "Your Dad called yesterday and him and Jolene had twins, they had one of each now and they named them Dolly and Porter as well."

Matt looks and Says "Like I care Ashley!"

Ashley stood up "I wont stand being yelled at! I'll move with or without you!"

At Sams and Clays house:

Sam sat at the table just before supper "We cant do it...The bills are to much"

Ashley stood up "I wont stand being yelled at! I'll move with or without you!"

At Sams and Clays house:

Sam sat at the table just before supper "We cant do it...The bills are to much"

Matt Says "I'm sorry Ashley" he gives her a hug and realizes it the hormones doing it to her as well.

Ashley said "I'm not sure..but we'll be way closer to Clay and Sam, Aunt Daisy, Uncle Enos...Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke...so yeah the whole family"

Matt Says "Uh listen Dad said a while back ago sometime I should come out see him in California I know I don't like the way he excludes it's like he doesn't like you or something that's why I don't care if him and Jolene have a football team now as well Ashley and by the way. It will be a cold day in hell before I go see him Ashley."

Matt Says "Uh listen Dad said a while back ago sometime I should come out see him in California I know I don't like the way he excludes it's like he doesn't like you or something that's why I don't care if him and Jolene have a football team now as well Ashley and by the way. It will be a cold day in hell before I go see him Ashley."

Ashley said "Then don't go see him...Like I care"

Ashley said "Then don't go see him...Like I care"

Matt Says "Ashley listen the reason I don't see my own father is because he can't except you and the twins right now and well I don't want him disrespecting you as well. And well he wasn't around when I was growing up why does he want me in his life now Ashley. Aunt Lizzy what do you think of what's going on between me and my father he doesn't like Ashley and well he actually told me something I can't repeat in front of her as well."

Matt Says "Ashley listen the reason I don't see my own father is because he can't except you and the twins right now and well I don't want him disrespecting you as well. And well he wasn't around when I was growing up why does he want me in his life now Ashley. Aunt Lizzy what do you think of what's going on between me and my father he doesn't like Ashley and well he actually told me something I can't repeat in front of her as well."

Ashley sighes "Lets just get off this subject"

Ashley sighes "Lets just get off this subject"

Matt Says "Ashley did you hear that Aunt Daisy and Aunt Julie are both pregnant right now as well and well Micheal is wandering how it happened if she got her tubes tied after Christopher was born as well."

Matt Says "Ashley did you hear that Aunt Daisy and Aunt Julie are both pregnant right now as well and well Micheal is wandering how it happened if she got her tubes tied after Christopher was born as well."

Ashley said "But its not possible for Aunt Daisy...she had Byron 3 weeks ago"

Ashley said "Uncle Enos and Granpa Rosco are going to flip out"

Callie was watching Faith, Hope, Christopher and Nathaniel and her two as well and Micheal went to see Julie and looks and Says "But I thought you had that operation after Christopher honey."

Julie whispers it was never done and I want this baby as well honey we can manage besides Angel is getting married on Sept 25th anyways and we'll only have Nathaniel for the honeymoon now and then there will be room as well Micheal.

Callie was watching Faith, Hope, Christopher and Nathaniel and her two as well and Micheal went to see Julie and looks and Says "But I thought you had that operation after Christopher honey."

Julie whispers it was never done and I want this baby as well honey we can manage besides Angel is getting married on Sept 25th anyways and we'll only have Nathaniel for the honeymoon now and then there will be room as well Micheal.

Callie nodds "I heard Daisy wants the kid..but shes scared of what Enos and Dad will think"

Callie nodds "I heard Daisy wants the kid..but shes scared of what Enos and Dad will think"

Micheal was thinking about what his sister had said earlier before he left and he said "Callie I'm a little confused and worried about Julie's age as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.