Bo takes Courtney camping

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then Bo picks her up and slides her right through the window of the General Lee then he gets in too! They get going, then they head past a cherry orchard. Courtney says "Wow Bo look at the orchard with cherries I'd love to go pick some!" Bo: I think that's a wonderful idea, Courtney!" So they head their way there. They pick the cherries and eat some of them. Courtney:Oh Bo these are the sweetest cherries I've ever tasted! Bo: Not nearly as sweet as you! Courtney:Oh Bo you're so sweet! This is flattering! Bo: It may be flattering but I mean every word I say(:" As they get all the cherries they head to the General Lee and he lifts her up into the car and get chased by Roscoe. Then they stopped at a pizza place and picked some up and headed their way to their campground to pick their stuff up then they moved on to their cabin that they own. Bo: calls Uncle Jesse "Shepherd to Lost Sheep! Shepherd To Lost Sheep!" Uncle Jesse says "Bo!" Bo says "I just wanted to let you know that Courtney and I are going to be heading our way to a log cabin somewhere and stay the night." Uncle Jesse says "Well that sounds great! you kids have fun! But be careful there's possibly bears out there!"

Then Bo picks her up and slides her right through the window of the General Lee then he gets in too! They get going' date=' then they head past a cherry orchard. Courtney says "Wow Bo look at the orchard with cherries I'd love to go pick some!" Bo: I think that's a wonderful idea, Courtney!" So they head their way there. They pick the cherries and eat some of them. Courtney:Oh Bo these are the sweetest cherries I've ever tasted! Bo: Not nearly as sweet as you! Courtney:Oh Bo you're so sweet! This is flattering! Bo: It may be flattering but I mean every word I say(:" As they get all the cherries they head to the General Lee and he lifts her up into the car and get chased by Roscoe. Then they stopped at a pizza place and picked some up and headed their way to their campground to pick their stuff up then they moved on to their cabin that they own. Bo: calls Uncle Jesse "Shepherd to Lost Sheep! Shepherd To Lost Sheep!" Uncle Jesse says "Bo!" Bo says "I just wanted to let you know that Courtney and I are going to be heading our way to a log cabin somewhere and stay the night." Uncle Jesse says "Well that sounds great! you kids have fun! But be careful there's possibly bears out there!"[/quote']

Courtney: oh i just love wild life, its so pretty