May 30, 200917 yr Author So they eat and enjoy eating out. As soon as they get done and let the waitress take the check Bo and Courtney head on to they're adventure walking out with arms around each other's backs. Courtney says "I really enjoyed this morning eating with you ,Bo
May 30, 200917 yr So they eat and enjoy eating out. As soon as they get done and let the waitress take the check Bo and Courtney head on to they're adventure walking out with arms around each other's backs. Courtney says "I really enjoyed this morning eating with you ' date='Bo[/quote']Courtney smiles
May 30, 200917 yr Bo smiles too. and hugs Courtney.Courtney: *looks at a pretty pink dress in a window* oh its so cute
May 30, 200917 yr Bo: It sure is! I bet it would look cute on you!Courtney: if only i had the money to buy it *sighes*
June 1, 200917 yr Author Bo: Courtney, Honey! If you really want that dress I could buy it just for you!
June 1, 200917 yr Bo: Courtney' date=' Honey! If you really want that dress I could buy it just for you![/quote']Courtney: okay!
June 2, 200917 yr Author Courtney: Oh Bo, that's so sweet of you to buy something like that for me! Maybe I'll wear it on our special days!
June 2, 200917 yr Courtney: Oh Bo' date=' that's so sweet of you to buy something like that for me! Maybe I'll wear it on our special days![/quote']Courtney: *takes Bo in the store with her*
June 3, 200917 yr So they look where the dress is being hung. Courtney picks out her sizeCourtney:okay, lets by this!
June 3, 200917 yr So she goes in and tries it on and comes out and let's Bo see her in itCourtney: be honest Bo, does this look good on me?
June 5, 200917 yr Author Bo: It looks hot on you! You could get that pink one and a yellow one for today and tomorrow since those are your favorite colors. And get a black one for tonight
June 5, 200917 yr Bo: It looks hot on you! You could get that pink one and a yellow one for today and tomorrow since those are your favorite colors. And get a black one for tonightCourtney: okay!
June 7, 200917 yr Courtney hugs and kisses Bo. She goes in and gets into one of the dressesCourtney: im one of the most luckiest girls ever!
June 8, 200917 yr Author Bo: If you're the luckiest girls ever, I'm one of the luckiest boys ever because I get to look at you in one of the dresses!Then they leave the store
June 8, 200917 yr Bo: If you're the luckiest girls ever' date=' I'm one of the luckiest boys ever because I get to look at you in one of the dresses!Then they leave the store[/quote']Courtney: oh Bo, your too much! *hugs him*
June 9, 200917 yr Author Then Bo picks her up and slides her right through the window of the General Lee then he gets in too! They get going, then they head past a cherry orchard. Courtney says "Wow Bo look at the orchard with cherries I'd love to go pick some!" Bo: I think that's a wonderful idea, Courtney!" So they head their way there. They pick the cherries and eat some of them. Courtney:Oh Bo these are the sweetest cherries I've ever tasted! Bo: Not nearly as sweet as you! Courtney:Oh Bo you're so sweet! This is flattering! Bo: It may be flattering but I mean every word I say(:" As they get all the cherries they head to the General Lee and he lifts her up into the car and get chased by Roscoe. Then they stopped at a pizza place and picked some up and headed their way to their campground to pick their stuff up then they moved on to their cabin that they own. Bo: calls Uncle Jesse "Shepherd to Lost Sheep! Shepherd To Lost Sheep!" Uncle Jesse says "Bo!" Bo says "I just wanted to let you know that Courtney and I are going to be heading our way to a log cabin somewhere and stay the night." Uncle Jesse says "Well that sounds great! you kids have fun! But be careful there's possibly bears out there!"
June 9, 200917 yr Then Bo picks her up and slides her right through the window of the General Lee then he gets in too! They get going' date=' then they head past a cherry orchard. Courtney says "Wow Bo look at the orchard with cherries I'd love to go pick some!" Bo: I think that's a wonderful idea, Courtney!" So they head their way there. They pick the cherries and eat some of them. Courtney:Oh Bo these are the sweetest cherries I've ever tasted! Bo: Not nearly as sweet as you! Courtney:Oh Bo you're so sweet! This is flattering! Bo: It may be flattering but I mean every word I say(:" As they get all the cherries they head to the General Lee and he lifts her up into the car and get chased by Roscoe. Then they stopped at a pizza place and picked some up and headed their way to their campground to pick their stuff up then they moved on to their cabin that they own. Bo: calls Uncle Jesse "Shepherd to Lost Sheep! Shepherd To Lost Sheep!" Uncle Jesse says "Bo!" Bo says "I just wanted to let you know that Courtney and I are going to be heading our way to a log cabin somewhere and stay the night." Uncle Jesse says "Well that sounds great! you kids have fun! But be careful there's possibly bears out there!"[/quote']Courtney: oh i just love wild life, its so pretty
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.