Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "is Lydia going to be able to go home, and how is Clay"

The Nurse Says "Both of your twins are going home with you, when you do Mrs. Striat and Clay well we want him to stay overnight but we need to talk to him we want to see how his Asthma is doing. But Dr. Simms is really concerned for your Cousin Bo, we heard he has the same type of Asthma as Angel does."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Says "Both of your twins are going home with you, when you do Mrs. Striat and Clay well we want him to stay overnight but we need to talk to him we want to see how his Asthma is doing. But Dr. Simms is really concerned for your Cousin Bo, we heard he has the same type of Asthma as Angel does."

Daisy said "he doesnt take to good of care of him self"

Daisy said "he doesnt take to good of care of him self"

The Nurse Says "No wonder Angel doesn't take her Asthma serious now it seems that her own Uncle doesn't either but the he won't listen to Dr. Simms right now. Julie had talk to him and he walked away afterwards."

Daisy sighed "i know"

The Nurse Says "I wish he just admit how he is feeling right now he doesn't have to try to brave for everybody else. Shannon will take care of the kids, and she'll understand as well or he just won't listen do you know that he's talking Lizzy and Luke right now."

The Nurse Says "I wish he just admit how he is feeling right now he doesn't have to try to brave for everybody else. Shannon will take care of the kids, and she'll understand as well or he just won't listen do you know that he's talking Lizzy and Luke right now."

Daisy said "could you tell Bo to come and talk to me"

Daisy said "could you tell Bo to come and talk to me"

The Nurse Says "Sure, Okay I'm going to talk to him right now."

The Nurse left and went to where Bo was talking with Luke and Lizzy and Says "Your Cousin Daisy wants to talk to Mr. Duke and Angel is okay she passed out she got out of bed after the deputy was shot and she told your cousin about it as well."

The Nurse Says "Sure, Okay I'm going to talk to him right now."

The Nurse left and went to where Bo was talking with Luke and Lizzy and Says "Your Cousin Daisy wants to talk to Mr. Duke and Angel is okay she passed out she got out of bed after the deputy was shot and she told your cousin about it as well."

Bo gets up "Enos was shot!" then he runs right to Daisys room

Bo gets up "Enos was shot!" then he runs right to Daisys room

The Nurse was looking and the docter was working with Angel and they had been working on moving her right back to her room when she opens her eyes and Says "What happened last I remember I was talking with Aunt Daisy."

the nurse says "sorry, were not letting you walk back to your room"

Angel Gets in and Says "Allright, but one thing how come I'm so weak right now and the docter was really mad at me as well Nurse. My side hurts just like last year it hurt I wander what's going on right now."

Daisy sighes

Bo just looks at his cousin and Says "I'm fine you do know that right, Julie tried the samething you are and I'm fine okay."

In Angel's room

Julie was there and she watches and the Nurse helps her daughter back in bed and watches as she fastens a restraint on her right wrist And Says "What's that for it just flu now?"

Edited by Julieduke

Bo just looks at his cousin and Says "I'm fine you do know that right, Julie tried the samething you are and I'm fine okay."

In Angel's room

Julie was there and she watches and the Nurse helps her daughter back in bed and watches as she fastens a restraint on her right wrist And Says "What's that for it just flu now?"

Daisy glares at Bo "Bo Duke you by no means are okay, now you listen to me and listen good, you are gonna get your asthma taken care of"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.