Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "E-Enos was shot!?" then she started to cry

Angel Says "And he almost took Mom hostage, and it's amazing Mom didn't lose the baby and I'm sorry Aunt Daisy. But Grandpa got him shortly afterwards and there's docter taken care of Uncle Enos right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "Rosco cares about Enos and now that Enos has a family, he cares more"

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, he wanted to kill my mother to begin he wanted revenge until Enos had stopped him. He had those damm restraints on my wrists, so I couldn't get out of bed and get help as well."

Daisy said "to tell me that my husband just got shot"

The Nurse Says "You mean Deputy Strait is your husband, and he was shot oh I'm so sorry there taking care of him right now I overheard there sending him for emergency surgery Mrs. Strait."

Daisy said "yall please dont let him die"

The Nurse Says "We won't I can't believe that Seamus J. Brock escaped from Prison after he nearly shot Mrs. Knight fifteen years ago he comes back here to try it again jeez. You know she lost a baby fifteen years ago, and she blamed him for it so hard and cried as well I remember you was there as well."

The Nurse Says "We won't I can't believe that Seamus J. Brock escaped from Prison after he nearly shot Mrs. Knight fifteen years ago he comes back here to try it again jeez. You know she lost a baby fifteen years ago, and she blamed him for it so hard and cried as well I remember you was there as well."

Daisy said "yeah, i banged Seamus's head against a car"

Daisy said "yeah, i banged Seamus's head against a car"

The Nurse Says "I remember that now, Enos had to get you off of him you was furious with him Mrs. Strait. But I remember Bo, he was so mad when he heard what happened as well to his sister."

The Nurse Says "I remember that now, Enos had to get you off of him you was furious with him Mrs. Strait. But I remember Bo, he was so mad when he heard what happened as well to his sister."

Daisy said "if i wasnt stuck in this bed id go chase Seamus down and expecially would if Rosco hadnt gotten him first"

Daisy said "if i wasnt stuck in this bed id go chase Seamus down and expecially would if Rosco hadnt gotten him first"

The Nurse Says "The cop he shot was my first husband Mrs. Strait you would have to get in line on that one now."

Daisy sighes "im sorry to hear that"

The Nurse Says "I getting over it and it was fifteen years ago and I'm married to highway patrolman. I got three kids, I named my first son after my late husband Gary understand as well he was his best friend Mrs. Strait."

Daisy said "i dont either, when can i get out"

The Nurse Says "At the end of the weak, but I think the doc might order that restraint so she stays put now. He didn't want her getting out of bed, and she is still so weak from her Asthma attack as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.