Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Seamus Says "I don't know but she put me behind bars for killing that cop now."

Julie Says "You did it to yourself now, you should've never shot him buddy. And I was just doing my job that is all right now just ask Enos here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos gets mad and says "buddy, you better get outta this room, i will do something ill regret later"

Enos gets mad and says "buddy, you better get outta this room, i will do something ill regret later"

Seamus points his .45 and Says "I don't think so I'm not leaving right now I'll want revenge on the woman that helped but me away now."

Enos,being a deputy doesnt flinch at the gun and pulls his out "you wanna take this outside"

Seamus looks and Says "No I don't and If I leave Mrs. Knight comes with me Deputy as well. And I know she's the Sheriff's daughter he won't follow me as well."

Enos says "she certainly will not, and your gonna get out of here right now!"

Angel Says "You can't do that do my Mom, she was just doing her job that is all."

Seamus Says "Little girl, will you shut up allreadry I'm in charge."

Angel Says "Oh yeah I keep forgetting that, thanks for reminding me now."

Julie Says "I'm not leaving with you Seamus and your name is funny Angel is right now."

Angel Says "You can't do that do my Mom, she was just doing her job that is all."

Seamus Says "Little girl, will you shut up allreadry I'm in charge."

Angel Says "Oh yeah I keep forgetting that, thanks for reminding me now."

Julie Says "I'm not leaving with you Seamus and your name is funny Angel is right now."

Enos cocks his gun "leave Seamus, right now!"

Enos says "i am, i gotta check on my wife and kids"

Seamus points and Says "Your not leaving."

Angel screams and Julie just watchesas he shoots Enos her good friend and in law as well, and Says "Okay, the Sheriff is going to be furious now Seamus."

Rosco takes Seamus away and Angel runs to get a doctor for Enos

When Enos had Seamus distracted she managed to take the stupid restraints off of her and she was wandering how her daughter was doing even having the Flu right now as well.

Julie Says "Oh boy you here, what a day we've had this will go down in the records books now and we was mean as well."

When Enos had Seamus distracted she managed to take the stupid restraints off of her and she was wandering how her daughter was doing even having the Flu right now as well.

Julie Says "Oh boy you here, what a day we've had this will go down in the records books now and we was mean as well."

the doctor come and get Enos to a room to get medical help and Angel goes to tell Daisy what happend to her husband

the doctor come and get Enos to a room to get medical help and Angel goes to tell Daisy what happend to her husband

Angel gets to Daisy's room and Says "Enos was shot, and the nurse will probaly want to me to get back to my room as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.