Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Enos said "being a deputy, im good at paying attention"

Julie Says "Well do you know once my boss got somebody on his peel out he did showing off leaving the scene of the crime he got his tire print and tracked him down by that right there the guy was stunned because he thought he left no trace of evidence behind now."

Angel comes back to lie down and Says "Mom, I feel Awful what are you and Uncle Enos talking back right now as well."

Julie Says "How one piece of evidence can prove somebody did something and it's really amazing as much as I miss that, I don't miss the stress and the danger because I sometimes had to go and gather the evidence as well Enos you probaly understand about that as well. Callie was telling me how she had some close calls working as well somebody drove her off the road right into a small lake once so she wouldn't get something to the lab Enos."

Angel Says "Mom how come you don't use the salt shaker and the candy bowl at home is gone that's just mean now."

Julie Says "Honey, your Great-Grandmother died from a stroke and well I don't want one myself it's not on my Christmas list now. And your Grandmother I found from her death certifacte died from a Fatal Heart Attack and considering that your Uncle Cosmos and I have diabetes now it's best that we don't have candy out in the open so much. Too much tempation for me now, even with the sugarfree stuff and considering that I want to see all my kids grow-up, graduate from High School, go to college or even go into the service well I want to live long enough to have to complain about my grey now Angel. And yes, I even cut out all the unneccessary fats as well and plus did you know that a salad actually taste good without the dressing you don't have to drown it in dressing for it to taste good now. And I gave up Bacon, Sausage and Ham that's the worst one now especially at easter there all full of salt now as well I have to take care of myself honey as well."

Angel Says "What's Micheal saying about all of this now Mom?"

Julie Says "He's not happy, but he's dealing with it right now!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Well do you know once my boss got somebody on his peel out he did showing off leaving the scene of the crime he got his tire print and tracked him down by that right there the guy was stunned because he thought he left no trace of evidence behind now."

Angel comes back to lie down and Says "Mom, I feel Awful what are you and Uncle Enos talking back right now as well."

Julie Says "How one piece of evidence can prove somebody did something and it's really amazing as much as I miss that, I don't miss the stress and the danger because I sometimes had to go and gather the evidence as well Enos you probaly understand about that as well. Callie was telling me how she had some close calls working as well somebody drove her off the road right into a small lake once so she wouldn't get something to the lab Enos."

Angel Says "Mom how come you don't use the salt shaker and the candy bowl at home is gone that's just mean now."

Julie Says "Honey, your Great-Grandmother died from a stroke and well I don't want one myself it's not on my Christmas list now. And your Grandmother I found from her death certifacte died from a Fatal Heart Attack and considering that your Uncle Cosmos and I have diabetes now it's best that we don't have candy out in the open so much. Too much tempation for me now, even with the sugarfree stuff and considering that I want to see all my kids grow-up, graduate from High School, go to college or even go into the service well I want to live long enough to have to complain about my grey now Angel. And yes, I even cut out all the unneccessary fats as well and plus did you know that a salad actually taste good without the dressing you don't have to drown it in dressing for it to taste good now. And I gave up Bacon, Sausage and Ham that's the worst one now especially at easter there all full of salt now as well I have to take care of myself honey as well."

A Man walks in the same room where Julie, Angel and Enos are and he looks and he Says "CSI: Duke I remember you, it was you that helped but me in prison I see your daughter is here and your friend well I'm out I got out early."

He does the one thing to make everybody nervous and closes the door and everybody just looks as he does this as well. He Says "Okay, nobody leaves and were just going to have a little talk right now and well I see oh I got the deputy Sheriff here as well."

Julie Says "Oh my god, your pointing your gun at my oldest daughter just now this isn't right she's sick I can't lose her what do you want right now?"

The Man Says "Just you and someway of this one not getting up right now as well? She's not running out that door to warn somebody and oh the nurses call button is right here and nobody is touching that as well."

Angel had happened to be holding on to her inhaler and she was a little nervous right now and She Says "Whatever you do, there had to been some evidence about your guilt now sir because Mom would never plant evidence on somebody or even in their car as well."

Julie Says "This is just wrong sir, she's sick and she just had an Asthma attack she doesn't need anymore excitement right now and I remember you as well. Your that guy, that thought he could get away with what you did now. If I remember you shot a police officer in Atlanta and wondered why every cop in Atlanta and the State of Georgia wanted you now."

The Man Says "I did that sure, but the cop had mistake me for my identical twin brother eariler and well I tried to reason with him he wouldn't bend now so I shot him."

Julie Says "That Police Officer was a good friend of mine oh my gosh that was fifteen years ago, you just now come around for revenge I'm not even a CSI anymore why come after me now."

The Man Says "Well I told you at my trial I would get even at you, and this deputy won't try anything funny if I got your daughter here." He looks in the draw and finds the restraits that Angel hated last year so much and went and attached them to both of her wrist and she couldn't even get up right now. Angel Says "Hey I can't even use my inhaler now if I had to right now this ain't even fair their too tight as well sir, this is just mean right now as well. And besides my Uncle Bo is supposed to come and see me now any minute now I wonder what he will think when he see's you here." The Man Says "Oh yes your older brother in Hazzard Julie, now I remember him very well and I would like to meet him again he was there fifteen years ago to stop me then."

The Man Says "Hey Julie listen there's another set in here for some reason and come sit down in the chair over here."

Julie looks as he refocus the gun towards her and he looks and Says "Don't you dare move let me handle this right now and I making sure you don't get up as well." The Man Says "When I leave CSI: Duke your coming with me okay, and no backtalk as well."

Julie Says "No Way, and it's Mrs. Micheal Knight to you sir and I don't care this isn't very fair what you are doing right now as well."

The Man Says "Oh this is even sweeter now, your Micheal Knight's wife I can make him not follow me by taking you with me and I bet you must be his step-daughter now and sorry about those but I don't want anybody getting anyway now."

A Man walks in the same room where Julie, Angel and Enos are and he looks and he Says "CSI: Duke I remember you, it was you that helped but me in prison I see your daughter is here and your friend well I'm out I got out early."

He does the one thing to make everybody nervous and closes the door and everybody just looks as he does this as well. He Says "Okay, nobody leaves and were just going to have a little talk right now and well I see oh I got the deputy Sheriff here as well."

Julie Says "Oh my god, your pointing your gun at my oldest daughter just now this isn't right she's sick I can't lose her what do you want right now?"

The Man Says "Just you and someway of this one not getting up right now as well? She's not running out that door to warn somebody and oh the nurses call button is right here and nobody is touching that as well."

Angel had happened to be holding on to her inhaler and she was a little nervous right now and She Says "Whatever you do, there had to been some evidence about your guilt now sir because Mom would never plant evidence on somebody or even in their car as well."

Julie Says "This is just wrong sir, she's sick and she just had an Asthma attack she doesn't need anymore excitement right now and I remember you as well. Your that guy, that thought he could get away with what you did now. If I remember you shot a police officer in Atlanta and wondered why every cop in Atlanta and the State of Georgia wanted you now."

The Man Says "I did that sure, but the cop had mistake me for my identical twin brother eariler and well I tried to reason with him he wouldn't bend now so I shot him."

Julie Says "That Police Officer was a good friend of mine oh my gosh that was fifteen years ago, you just now come around for revenge I'm not even a CSI anymore why come after me now."

The Man Says "Well I told you at my trial I would get even at you, and this deputy won't try anything funny if I got your daughter here." He looks in the draw and finds the restraits that Angel hated last year so much and went and attached them to both of her wrist and she couldn't even get up right now. Angel Says "Hey I can't even use my inhaler now if I had to right now this ain't even fair their too tight as well sir, this is just mean right now as well. And besides my Uncle Bo is supposed to come and see me now any minute now I wonder what he will think when he see's you here." The Man Says "Oh yes your older brother in Hazzard Julie, now I remember him very well and I would like to meet him again he was there fifteen years ago to stop me then."

The Man Says "Hey Julie listen there's another set in here for some reason and come sit down in the chair over here."

Julie looks as he refocus the gun towards her and he looks and Says "Don't you dare move let me handle this right now and I making sure you don't get up as well." The Man Says "When I leave CSI: Duke your coming with me okay, and no backtalk as well."

Julie Says "No Way, and it's Mrs. Micheal Knight to you sir and I don't care this isn't very fair what you are doing right now as well."

The Man Says "Oh this is even sweeter now, your Micheal Knight's wife I can make him not follow me by taking you with me and I bet you must be his step-daughter now and sorry about those but I don't want anybody getting anyway now."

Callie looks at Lizzy and Says "I didn't want to alarm anybody eariler but this cop killer that Julie had helped put away fifteen years escaped from prison and well he said at the trial he would get even at her for what she did to him. I sure hope that her and Angel are safe right now you wouldn't think he could get in a hospital do you now this place has good security right."

Callie looks at Lizzy and Says "I didn't want to alarm anybody eariler but this cop killer that Julie had helped put away fifteen years escaped from prison and well he said at the trial he would get even at her for what she did to him. I sure hope that her and Angel are safe right now you wouldn't think he could get in a hospital do you now this place has good security right."

"I'd think he'd try. Hey Mikey." Lizzy calls. Micheal walks in and sighs.

Cue anyone.

"I'd think he'd try. Hey Mikey." Lizzy calls. Micheal walks in and sighs.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Hey wait a minute try Angel's room, from what I heard Enos went to talk to Julie and Angel about the his and Daisy's twins and I hope nothing has happened to them as well."

Callie Says "Hey wait a minute try Angel's room, from what I heard Enos went to talk to Julie and Angel about the his and Daisy's twins and I hope nothing has happened to them as well."

"What can I do for you?" Micheal asks.

"Can KITT see into the building?" Lizzy asks.

"Only infrared if the building doesn't have cameras why?" Micheal asks.

"You may want to have him check Angel's room, I've got a bad feeling about that." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"What can I do for you?" Micheal asks.

"Can KITT see into the building?" Lizzy asks.

"Only infrared if the building doesn't have cameras why?" Micheal asks.

"You may want to have him check Angel's room, I've got a bad feeling about that." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Oh please let my twin and niece and favorite deputy be okay right now."

"I completely agree." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Oh my if Angel has the same type of Asthma as my brother well this doesn't help matters right now Lizzy. Bo what's wrong right now, you know we heard about this escaped cop killer and he's going after our sister right now. All we know is that she helped but him away fifteen years ago do you know his name right now. Lizzy you know her number in the room Angel's at right why don't you call her and ask her what's going on?"

Callie Says "Oh my if Angel has the same type of Asthma as my brother well this doesn't help matters right now Lizzy. Bo what's wrong right now, you know we heard about this escaped cop killer and he's going after our sister right now. All we know is that she helped but him away fifteen years ago do you know his name right now. Lizzy you know her number in the room Angel's at right why don't you call her and ask her what's going on?"

"I could but that would mean putting them in a very dangerous situation." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I could but that would mean putting them in a very dangerous situation." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Ouch somebody just smacked my sister just now Lizzy this can't be good right now I know how she sometimes says the wrong thing at the wrong time."

Callie Says "Ouch somebody just smacked my sister just now Lizzy this can't be good right now I know how she sometimes says the wrong thing at the wrong time."

In Angel's Room

Angel looks and Says "Hey don't smack my Mom, she didn't deserve that now. Oh I hated these thing last year and now hey stupid what if my Asthma acts up now. How in the hell am I going to use my inhaler now."

Edited by Julieduke

In Angel's Room

Angel looks and Says "Hey don't smack my Mom, she didn't deserve that now. Oh I hated these thing last year and now hey stupid what if my Asthma acts up now. How in the hell am I going to use my inhaler now."

The Man Says "What's The number I overheard you's talking and your the Sheriff's daughter she's the Sheriff's granddaughter and I want tell them that he's not bringing me in as well."

Angel Says "Well I got the flu according to the docter and with you this close or anybody this close will catch it as well so I hope you like my present as well."

Edited by Julieduke

The Man Says "What's The number I overheard you's talking and your the Sheriff's daughter she's the Sheriff's granddaughter and I want tell them that he's not bringing me in as well."

Angel Says "Well I got the flu according to the docter and with you this close or anybody this close will catch it as well so I hope you like my present as well."

Callie looks at Lizzy Says "Oh for once, I hope that man doesn't figure things and use it againist my twin right now this won't be good right now. Bo do you know anything about this man you've been awfully quiet are thinking about what's going on right now or something I know that your upset right now. But we don't know if the three of them are in danger right now as well, I don't think it would be best what your thinking right now."

Callie looks at Lizzy Says "Oh for once, I hope that man doesn't figure things and use it againist my twin right now this won't be good right now. Bo do you know anything about this man you've been awfully quiet are thinking about what's going on right now or something I know that your upset right now. But we don't know if the three of them are in danger right now as well, I don't think it would be best what your thinking right now."

Micheal had the twins with him and by now it seems that they was being fuzzed over by somebody else entirely and he listens and trying not to let his temper show right now and he worried as well.

Callie Says "Listen, I know she's carrying that boy that the two of you want so much and I don't want nothing to happen to her right now as well. I can't imagine what our father is going to say when he finds out what's going as right now, how is Uncle Jesse taking everything right now I take it you told him as well. Somebody should go and tell Daisy what's going on right now as well, he needs to know as well I understand that Uncle Jesse raised her from little up and he thinks of her as more than just a niece he thinks of all the nieces and nephews he raised as his children as well."

Enos said "he pretty much has to"

In Angel's Room

Seamus Says "Just shut up, I don't care what her husband has to put up with right now I'm in charge okay."

In Angel's Room

Angel Says "What's your name anyways boss since your in charge right now?"

Seamus Says "Seamus J. Brock, hey my name isn't funny it's very traditional Scottish now and please it's not funny as well girl why what's your name?"

Angel it trying not to laugh at Seamus because she knows he has a gun, but She Says "Look on my chart, since you know all the answers now I'm not telling your right now as well."

Julie Says "Her name is Angelena Brianna Duke, and you really didn't need to know right now and your name is kind of funny as well."

In Lizzy's room

Callie Says "The man that was after my twin right now, well his name is Seamus J. Brock he's a cop killer he has a twin brother and there was a case of mistaken identity and well he killed a traffic cop in Atlanta when the cop wouldn't let to drop and it seems that Julie had got him one piece of evidence I think it was his tire track he told me about one day as well."

Salena Says "Oh that's funny sounding Aunt Callie, but he sounds dangerous right now as well I sure hope that Aunt Julie, Angel and Uncle Enos is okay now it don't sound to good he might be with them right now Lizzy."

Callie Says "Well the nurse's have tried ringing Angel's room and nobody picks up now as well and I do mean nobody right now it's kinda of bad sounding right now as well."

Enos says "of what?"

Seamus Says "I don't know but she put me behind bars for killing that cop now."

Julie Says "You did it to yourself now, you should've never shot him buddy. And I was just doing my job that is all right now just ask Enos here."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.